It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
(female)

Nightwanderer32 HB User
Could I have thrush (oral)?

Well I've never really been certain wether or not I ever had a vaginal yeast infection. I would get off and on strong odor and clumpy cottage cheese like discharge but lately I haven't had any of that. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex twice within this month and he rubbed his penis on my vagina yesterday but didn't go in. I ended up giving him oral. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a neck ache. I figured my neck was from bending it in an awkward position when I was performing last night and the way I slept. I figured that the sore throat was from deep throating because he did push my head down a lot and I ended up gagging a lot too. The back of my throat is red. Is deep throating the cause of that? Also, when I went to brush my teeth tonight, my tongue was white. A lot in the back and less on the front. I used my toothbrush to get it off. It didn't hurt or anything. I got most of it off but the rest was too far back so I gagged a lot when I tried to get it and gave up. Now my throat and tongue is itchy. My mouth is dry too. I'm not sure but I also think that my tongue is always a little white but I'm not sure now. I feel like I'm just getting paranoid and faking myself out. But does this sound like thrush?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: Could I have thrush (oral)?

If you had thrush, it wouldn't have come off with your toothbrush. Thrush is a thicker coating whitish/yellowish tint that doesn't come off until treated with antibiotics. And it's painful to eat, drink, or swallow.

If you think you might have or had a vaginal infection you really, really should not be having unprotected sex...you can spread some infections to your boyfriend as well.

Kat

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread