It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User
been overweight having sex

Hi
I lost 5 stone over the last year but now i've met a lovely woman but the thing is im still overweight abit still need to lose abit more and she hinting about intercourse i'm worried as last time virtually every sexual position i tried with an ex it went it with in seconds it came out and it was hard. The only thing that worked was when i took my ex from behind thats the only sexual position that worked i'm worried the same thing will happen again Is ViaGrrow or anything for now will work?

Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
(female)

NatePanda HB UserNatePanda HB User
Re: been overweight having sex

How big were you before and how big are you now? Does she know you've lost a lot of weight?

How about being honest with her, don't mention your past too much as I'm told it's a taboo at the beginning although I've never listened to the rule, I talk about what i want to talk about lol. Anyways, explain in the past, you were bigger and found sex hard, explain you'd like to take it slowly and perhaps you could have some fun in experimenting together? Exploring your new body... I'm sure you'll be great

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

i was about 25 stone
now i'm 20 but still got fatty tissiue above my penis someone was saying maybe that's the reason why nothing really worked the only position that worked was when i was taking her from behind i felt humaltated and frustrated cause i wanted her but nothing was working thats why ive been into looking at these sexual tablets ie viagrow just 2 see if it works

Old 07-24-2012, 02:54 AM   #4
(female)

NatePanda HB UserNatePanda HB User

Weight does affect a lot. I'm 15st and even though I don't look it, it affects my health and properly my libido, as I don't really have one. The thing I learnt is you usually look thinner than you think. A women wouldn't date you if she was going to be bothered by a bit of weight.

Try what I said, before, honesty it's really appreciated by women. Xx

Old 07-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User

She seems to be sexually interested in you despite your weight. That alone should make you feel confident during sex with her. If you really feel more comfortable doing it from behind, I would ask her how she feels about the position as some females don't like it. They feel as if their face isn't enough to look at during sex. I know when my dh wants to do it that way I sometimes get offended even though that's not how he sees it. If this girl is okay with that position then go for it : )

Closed Thread