It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
(male)

naveedahmed HB User
My girlfriend unable to orgasm during sex.. my another girlfriend has other issues

I am in open relations with 2 girlfriends

My 1st girlfriend is unable to orgasm during sex and requires finger clitoris stimulation through which I am able to give 3 to 5 orgasms. She enjoys sex but has never had orgasm during sex despite having sex from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. I even tried to locate the G Spot and she says she felt like urinating when I touched but never felt like having any orgasm there despite trying to stimulate that part with foreplays earlier. I want to help her to come off during sex and what can I do to achieve that?

My 2nd girlfriend is able to achieve only 1 orgasm during sex and cannot achieve more than 1 orgasm despite continuing the sex. I have even tried fingering of clitoris but doesnt she let me and says she doesn’t have the energy to come off 2nd time and doesn’t let me touch her clitoris despite the foreplays. What can I do to make her achieve alteast 2 orgasms.

Last edited by naveedahmed; 06-28-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:54 AM   #2
(female)

vegie gal HB User
Re: My girlfriend unable to orgasm during sex.. my another girlfriend has other issue

alot of women cant orgasm through sex alone...most need to have other stimulation. also a womens **** can be very sensitive after a orgasm...maybe that is why she doesnt want you to touch it.also try different postions....i myself can only orgasm through sex alone if i am on top..maybe give that a try.

goodluck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
(male)

dadinfl HB User
Re: My girlfriend unable to orgasm during sex.. my another girlfriend has other issue

...can orgasm through sex alone...have been working on this w/ the wife...still not much luck. any further advice? laughing at "unable to orgasm during sex and requires fingers..." really? that's somehow a problem or a bad thing? at least she CAN come!!!
cheers

Old 07-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Most women don't orgasm from intercourse alone, they need clitoral stimulation So in that respect, your first girlfriend is completely normal. Expecting her to do something extra may just be putting unnecessary pressure on her and probably isn't that good an idea. If she's happy with it, I wouldn't force it.

As for the second girlfriend, that is also very common. Women are very different and you probably shouldn't worry about trying to make each more like the other. Enjoy their differences!

Closed Thread