It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
(female)

rschung HB User
Unhappy I need help!

Hi, I am a 21 year old female and I am a virgin. I have a few problems. I occusionally get pus filled bumps on my pubic area that are very painful. I don't know what they are and what is causing them and I am starting to get nervous. I know it can't be an STD because I have never had sex. My other problem is my underwear always smells like urine. It's like pee just leaks out of me without me knowing. It is really gross and I feel really self-concious. Does anyone have a clue what might be causing these problems? Please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
(female)

NatePanda HB UserNatePanda HB User
Re: I need help!

The second problem just sounds like a weak bladder, look up kendal exercises to try and help you tighten yourself, wear panty liners to stay fresh, it's EXTREMELY normal.

The first one does sound like a STD but not everything is caught sexually, you can catch things off towels, toilet seats, using someone elses underwear. I would go to the doctor, it might be something harmless you just need cream for or it could be something you have to maintain like genital warts (this can be caught by rubbing a cold sore on your face, someone elses and then say wiping yourself after the toilet) so doesn't have to be sexual at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
(female)

ssjup81 HB User
Re: I need help!

Do you shave that area by chance? Could just be boils or bumps caused by in-grown hairs. I've had that before, and it was very painful...so for those areas (under arms too), I just stopped using razors to remove the hairs and started using hair removers.

Closed Thread