It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
(female)

lonely woman HB User
2 yrs no sex and very few I love you from live in bf

I have dealing with a sexless relationship for 2 years. He jas told me he has ED and has many opportunity to get medical help. He has not done so. It is rare he will say I love you. I have talked to him, when I asked if we would have sex he told me no, well maybe, I dont know and then he said he dont like things like this either. So my first thought has been since he said no first then that is how he feels. He really wont talk to me about this. I have emailed him how lonely I am twice now. He has never replied nor has he talked to me about it. I am lost and very lonely. Advice would be much appreciated.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: lonely woman
hastings0428 (08-13-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User
Re: 2 yrs no sex and very few I love you from live in bf

no-1 can answer that only you if you feel unloved and maybe think your partner doesn't love you don't cheat on him end the marriage or the relationship and meet somebody new take your time if he will talk eventually then good. Maybe get him to a doctor or counclor talk about it thats mainly talking then finding a solution then problem will be solved.But i am with you though if i was in relationship like that i'd be thinking my partner doesn't love me enough or maybe got someone else on the go like another life that but i would try talking with someone to councilor see what happens then if he isnt prepared to make the effort maybe your losing a lost course

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User

I would not stay in this relationship, the fact that he never even acknowledged your emails about your loneliness would finish me. Give yourself a chance to meet someone who can make you feel special and loved. Life is so short do not let yours slip by.

Good luck,

Old 08-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
(female)

toughgal012 HB Usertoughgal012 HB Usertoughgal012 HB User

I think after two years of no intimacy /(trying to find the word) its obviously there is some problem with your boyfriend's libido. I would assume you have tried discussing this with him and he probably is not going to reveal an answer. You need to ask yourself if you are capable of living without intimacy in the bedroom. Some couples sometimes drift apart in their attraction to each other over time. This may be the case with your boyfriend, since he won't respond to any of your questions, and won't make the first move. You need to prepare for the future possibility of having to search out another compatible mate, if you consider this an important part of your relationship. The only person that knows why he isn't making love to you is him, so a long talk is in order here. I hope this helps.

Last edited by toughgal012; 08-07-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: addtion to post

Old 08-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #5
(male)

onlyonce HB User

Tragically, there are many sexless relationships out there involving ED sufferers. It frequently makes men feel like they lost their manhood when they can no longer perform as before. Relationships though need to be based on something more than sex. Yours sounds like real love, compassion and understanding is missing. If I were in your position, I think I would talk to him one more time. I would let him know I am planning to file for divorce (or just leaving him if not married) but would like to give him one last chance to open up about your overall relationship. Sex is important, and there are many other ways to get satisfaction together if he was willing. Even more important though, is his lack of respect for you. If he does not respond quickly to that, I recommend you dump him.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
(female)

lonely woman HB User

I emailed him again no response. He won't talk about and prefers to carry on as if there is no problem. I guess my one and only option is to leave.

Last edited by lonely woman; 08-12-2012 at 09:51 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to lonely woman:
hastings0428 (08-13-2012)
Old 08-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #7
(male)

onlyonce HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely woman View Post
I emailed him again no response. He won't talk about and prefers to carry on as if there is no problem. I guess my one and only option is to leave.
One partner can't repair a relationship. Leaving may be your only option. You have only one life. Don't waste it in the kind of relationship that you have with him. Good luck.

Old 08-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #8
(female)

hastings0428 HB User

I am so sorry but you know what you need to do.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely woman View Post
I emailed him again no response. He won't talk about and prefers to carry on as if there is no problem.
E-mailing him just gives him the ability to ignore it.

I say take one more shot at talking to him - face to face - and make him discuss it, even if it just ends in him saying that he refuses to do anything about it. Then, to his face, you can tell him what you're going to do about it.

Doing it by email makes it too easy for him to ignore.

Good luck...

Closed Thread