It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
(male)

FranktheTank HB User
Oral Sex Question

Do I have a right to be a little bothered that I never have gotten a blowjob from my girlfriend? Ok, she has done it while we are having sex, but never without it...like when she is on her period. I'm not a jerk and don't ask for it, but it just hurts feeling like it never crosses her mind to even offer it to me, especially when I'm so good to her and do so many things for her. We were just on a romantic get away that cost me a lot of money and planning and she was on her period and just went to sleep on me both nights. It's a little depressing. We don't have sex as often as we should since we've only been together 4 months which is when everything should be hot and heavy, so that bothers me enough to begin with and the whole idea of "If I'm not getting any you're not getting any" seems kind of selfish to me. Is there a right way to say something without seeming selfish? Do I even have a right to say something?

Old 08-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
(female)

Ilovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB User
Re: Oral Sex Question

First, I was never aware of the fact that sex is only supposed to be hot and heavy in the early stages of a relationship...I have always thought it improves with age...As for the Oral Sex being performed on you my answer would be NO....She does not have a duty to do this and it must be of her desire only....IMO, sex is not done on a "payback" schedule...It is done with the lust of two people in mind...When she does this during sexual mating she is doing it because she feels aroused enough to do it...For this alone you should be thankful...You see many women refuse to do this act so I would consider yourself pretty well loved....

As for the romantic get away that cost you money, I thought this was done out of love and not to satisfy your need....

Being a woman I doubt that any woman thinks in terms of I'm not getting any, so your not getting any....It's the woman's arousal that sets the tone to her actions...Demand sex is not one of them...Hope this helps more than confuses you...Take care...ILD....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #3
(male)

FranktheTank HB User

Thanks and it really does..I do respect everything you said, but since you put it that way, I feel kind of bad that she doesn't seem too aroused around me then or in the mood around me too much, would it be wrong to bring up something about that?

Old 08-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
(female)

Ilovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB User

Hi again: Do it gently...This can be a very both embarrassing and delicate act for a woman to do...This is why when she is aroused that she is more likely to forget her modesty and "let it all hang out"...She could have been embarrassed when you were out and had her period and felt that this is the way that it had to be...It should not be a forced issue....A man's arousal and a woman's are as different as night and day....Oh, we can be ready with the engine running, but more often slow starters and work up to full steam ahead....

FYI, it took my husband about five years for me to really accept this part of life...I was blessed...He was and is the neatest man in the world....But, I can tell you that he has reaped the benefits for his patience....Life is good...Take care...ILD.....

Closed Thread