It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #1
(male)

Tortilla HB User
Question Shyness and inability to orgasm?

Hello healthboards,

My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other and having frequent intercourse for ten months now, and both of us are intensely satisfied with our relationship and attracted to one another.

However, both of us have difficulty coming to orgasm in front of another person, including one another. Has anyone dealt with this before and/or have tips?

Last edited by Tortilla; 09-01-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Deleted info

Old 09-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User
Re: Shyness and inability to orgasm?

Yes but at the start but surley now you been togeather 10 months surley the shyness must have gone. Just try and reasure her its ok to h ave orgasm do you touching and kissing? like licking the clitorus and rubbing her virgina? Then say nice and sofly C** for me baby or darling. It works for me i was shy at first but then it became normal sometimes it can be even better then intercourse but intercourse is the best feeling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I've never heard of a situation like this so I'm sort of at a lost for suggestions. I've got questions though. Does the session just end before anyone gets uncomfortable or does it go on and on until exhaustion ends it? Is it starting to become a source of tension?

I assume each of you can orgasm on your own, right? Would either of you be willing to volunteer to do it yourself first? Just to break the ice?

Old 09-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
(male)

ggs1 HB User

hi mate av had same problem u just have 2 relax i know it can be hard i sometimes have a few beers first that helps sher a few drink and take it slow

Closed Thread

Tags
oral sex, orgasm difficulty, shy