It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
(female)

RootbeerMadness HB User
Question Flaky and sometimes black skin from sex?!?

My husband and I have been together for years and this has been an issue since before we got married. I don't know who to talk to about this so I am going to ask here...

If my husband doesn't shower after we have sex, then his man parts get flaky, sometimes red and the worst case his skin goes black wherever my inside girl parts touched him. I don't know if he is allergic to me (he refuses to see a doctor since he's embarrassed and quite frankly so am I) or if I am just more acidic than normal? We have been tested for STD's since we have been trying to have a baby also and the clinic requires it for IVF, so we are clean when it comes to std's.

I started taking probiotics recently hoping that would help but it hasn't. If he doesn't shower within 30 minutes of us doing it then it starts with the flaky skin and goes down hill from there. It really kills intimacy.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #2
(female)

PurpleSaddle HB UserPurpleSaddle HB User
Re: Flaky and sometimes black skin from sex?!?

The flakes you are referring to isn't his skin it is your female lubricant that has dried on him and is flaking off. Totally normal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #3
(female)

RootbeerMadness HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleSaddle View Post
The flakes you are referring to isn't his skin it is your female lubricant that has dried on him and is flaking off. Totally normal.
No it really isn't me and it doesn't explain the rest of what is going on. He can wash himself very well and he will still get flaky skin. It's if he doesn't wash at all that his skin goes black sort of like when you get a new bruise.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
(female)

That's very interesting. Do you use and lubricants etc. that might be the cause? How long does the discoloration last? Is it painful or irritating?

Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 AM   #5
(female)

RootbeerMadness HB User

Quote:
That's very interesting. Do you use and lubricants etc. that might be the cause? How long does the discoloration last? Is it painful or irritating?
We use astroglid but even when we don't it still happens. We have tried eliminating the lube and when it still happened then we assumed it was either one of us. The discoloration usually lasts a week, he said it's sort of irritating but more gross to look at than anything. Being that we are both Caucasian, it's pretty noticeable to the both of us.

In past relationships of mine (3 previous to this) and this has never happened. He said this never happened with him and his exes.

This has been bothering me since it started, years ago. I want to know what it is, and if it can be stopped, cured or something, you know?!

Old 09-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #6
(female)

Yea hmmm sounds like it is actual bruising. Does things get fairly aggressive? Have you tried just having him in you without any friction and seeing if it still gets discolored?

Old 09-05-2012, 01:10 AM   #7
(female)

RootbeerMadness HB User

Quote:
Yea hmmm sounds like it is actual bruising. Does things get fairly aggressive? Have you tried just having him in you without any friction and seeing if it still gets discolored?
It's not actual bruising, I said it LOOKS like a bruise but it isn't. We don't have rough sex at all. I have tried, lol but he likes to be sensual as he calls it.

Lube, no lube, no friction at all... he <b>only</b> gets the discoloration if he doesn't shower. If he showers, the discoloration does not appear.

I think I am going to wait and see if someone else has something else to say. I feel like I am being redundant with this conversation (no offense).

Old 09-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
(female)

The discoloration lasts a week so how can you rule out bruising?

Old 09-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
(female)

RootbeerMadness HB User
Thumbs down Re: Flaky and sometimes black skin from sex?!?

Quote:
The discoloration lasts a week so how can you rule out bruising?
Perhaps you should re-read what I just typed because I was clear with what I said.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #10
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootbeerMadness View Post
Perhaps you should re-read what I just typed because I was clear with what I said.
Hope you find out whats wrong. Good luck.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Although it might be a bit embarrassing, this really is something you might need a doctor to check out. It is nothing I have ever heard of, but a doctor would likely have an easy answer for you, and it is nothing to be embarrassed over. Doctors are very used to seeing everything under the sun, and it might not even be something that he/she would need to examine. Since it has caused both of you such concern, I bet a few minutes of feeling a bit uncomfortable would be well worth it for both of you. I wish you well..

Closed Thread