It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 07:08 AM   #16
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: question about wifes comments on "size"

I think that what people are offended about is your wife's inconsiderate attitude toward you! I'm so sorry to hear that she has said this to you because it's very rude of her. I'm really not sure what you should do but I would start telling her how hurtful it is for her continually compare you to her ex! Ask her how she would feel if you kept saying over and over again that your ex had a much nicer body than she does or something. It's such a rude thing for her to say and she needs to know that she needs to stop the comparing.

Old 09-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #17
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

I think you should ask for a divorce cause she will never be faithfull to you now that she mentioned your penis not been good like her ex she will more likely cheat again i think she is abit ignorant like the woman said if you started saying your ex had nice firmer breasts and nice hot body think she would divorce you on that alone

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #18
(male)

iowaguy79 HB User

well.... i think i finally got to the bottom of these issues. My wife wants to know if we can bring in another man to join, so she can experience big again. ive suggested toys, but she says those just arent the same.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #19
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

To iowaguy79 You have lost her now mate because now i think you will be in no win suitation to bringing another man in if you say NO and mean it she will more likely divorce you. But if you agree to it with what your statement is you will lose her to her ex. Cause i think she will go off with him i do think the other man is more likely to be her ex

Old 10-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #20
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

can i ask personel question mate why is your wife's ex an ex for did she ever tell you why? Because the other man is always gonna be the ex with what you said about her ex

Old 10-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #21
(male)

iowaguy79 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceLadPaul View Post
can i ask personel question mate why is your wife's ex an ex for did she ever tell you why? Because the other man is always gonna be the ex with what you said about her ex
He always treated her like ****... and ended up cheating on her.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #22
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

Not 100% but think you maybe been hit hard by your wife because she got treated C*** With her ex you shouldn't have to put up with it but i do think if you accept another man into your relationship you will lose her because i wont be far wrong that its more likely going to be the ex boyfriend

Old 10-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #23
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User

This is a tough situation. Not sure what to suggest. I definitely would NOT agree to bring in other men. No way. That's not marriage. If she wanted to continue dating and sleeping around then she should not have gotten married. I have a friend that was in a similar situation and as soon as he gave his wife a green light for other men to join them, she somehow worked it around to ONLY sleeping with other men and never him, and later left him for one of the guys she was sleeping with. If your wife loves you, she needs to set her desire for other men aside. IMO.

Old 10-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #24
(female)

Brook88 HB User
Exclamation Re: question about wifes comments on "size"

if I were you, I would be planning on getting OUT of that relationship., -SOON.

Last edited by Brook88; 10-08-2012 at 09:34 PM. Reason: more impact

Old 10-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #25
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

I don't want to embarrse you but do you have abit of money? My friends just got from the usa not sure if you can order these tablets called ViaGrow from the states here but my friends have brought some and have tried them and its made there penis quite big not sure if it helps maybe if it works on you she wont need another man. But if you cant get viagrow there some called Vimax if you have internet google search them m8 hope it works for you

Old 10-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #26
(male)

iowaguy79 HB User

she has bought me pills before... just curious, what is the true average on a guy for most women? seems like most places have it all over the place.

The Following User Says Thank You to iowaguy79 For This Useful Post:
gcsjr (10-12-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #27
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

would you mind telling me what tablets she got you? Erm me mates where abit insecure about there private parts then they got these ViaGrow and they seem to have worked so far they said only got back few days ago.Erm i thought roughly 5 to 6 inches thought was roughly average size of man's penis doctors have answered me that i went throught that faze worried about my size so i have tried tablets before seem to work ViMax but havent tried ViaGrow yet

Old 10-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #28
(male)

iowaguy79 HB User

I was kind of hoping not to have to take pills. I was hoping to please her with what i have.

Old 10-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #29
(male)

NiceLadPaul HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowaguy79 View Post
I was kind of hoping not to have to take pills. I was hoping to please her with what i have.
The option you may have is warning her if she goes and cheats don't bother coming back to you and say you made a mistake when she hasn't. Yes i agree you should not have to take pills to please her it should be enough if she loves you enough. But you mentioned the ex. So its more likely to be the ex you could tell him your points like how he treat her before she got with you and if she went back to it she could end up been treated bad again and you shouldnt have to put up with her cheating. Cause if you let her do it once she will do it again and again mate

Old 10-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #30
(female)

weaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB User

I can't believe you're still putting up with this!! Basically she's Bored of you and wants to have your consent to have sex with someone else. What she's saying is wrong in so many ways and you have to see this for what it really is. I feel so upset for you! you're the onlyone thats really going to get hurt at the end of all this. I am sorry you are going through this. I was in the same situation before and I left. I was not going to belittle myself for his pleasure. That just let me know he was no long devoted to me or desire me alone. After I left I was told he was cheating on me. Sometimes it hurts to let go but it will hurt more to stay and watch it happen. What ever you do, do it for you.

Hysterectomy
Appendectomy
Cholecystectomy
Sinus surgery
Tonsillectomy

Closed Thread