It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 03:48 AM   #31
(male)

CandyStoreBull HB User
Re: question about wifes comments on "size"

Sorry to hear about your situation. I think the bottom line is what do you want more....sex or your wife? Because your wife is into size. Dont mean to be mean...and while your wifes communication skills are less than ideal, she has told you so. She may have been 100% truthful..that she thought she could make the size issue go away, given that everything else is great....but apparently she cant. You two really need to talk this out, perhaps find a good marriage counselor, and figure out what the two of you really want. And solve it sooner as opposed to later...good luck

Old 11-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #32
(female)

elizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB User

Maybe you should try a penis sleeve. And it's not all about YOUR size, it's about the 'fit' of the two people. If she had a tinier vagina, you'd be good.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2012, 12:17 AM   #33
(female)

mmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB User

I really believe she is using your penis size to make you feel inadequate and a reason to have sex with other men. Iv'e always liked the saying. "it's not the pen, it's the penmenship."

Old 11-04-2012, 04:10 AM   #34
(female)

Lulo HB User

Honestly I'm speechless. One thing is your wife's behaviour, but you putting up with it? What's up with that?

Some couples like threesomes or the swinger life. Good on them if they can make it work. But if you talk to couples with this lifestyle you will find that their agreement is based on mutual respect, love and loyalty.

What your wife is doing is neither. She is talking badly about your size to manipulate you into a threesome or open relationship. That is just wrong.

Her actions reflect no respect, no love and no loyalty. She is blaming you for your size, making you take pills, she even tries to push you into a threesome or open relationship that you don't want. It's crazy.

The worst part is that she won't even compromise or try other things. There are many positions that allows the guy to penetrate deeper. She herself can train her muscles in her vagina so she becomes more “fit”. There are sex toys. Lots of stuff you guys can experiment with.

Unhappy or not, she has no right to treat you this way, but if you just lie down it's very easy for her to step on you. So get up, stand up and say “no”... It won't kill you.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #35
(male)

iowaguy79 HB User

truth is... idk... i feel bad too. Not to sound pathetic, but I am not experienced. I have only been with 2 women. I have never wanted to be one of those guys who sleeps with anything that walks. IDK... I just kind of think my lack of experience is an issue too.

The following user gives a hug of support to iowaguy79:
Brook88 (11-05-2012)
Closed Thread