HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - General (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-general/)
-   -   question about wifes comments on "size" (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-general/919487-question-about-wifes-comments-size.html)

iowaguy79 09-21-2012 09:39 AM

question about wifes comments on "size"

ok... i am new here and well... I am not sure where else to turn. Its kind of an embarrassing subject, so I didn't want to bring it up to my friends.

My wife has said, on multiple occasions, that her ex was much larger than me.... how am I supposed to really react to this? I am not experienced, we have been married for a while... but I was only with one other girl, she was with more men.

Thanks,

rosequartz 09-21-2012 09:43 AM

Re: question about wifes comments on "size"

I would ask her "what's your point?"

iowaguy79 09-21-2012 09:44 AM

[QUOTE=rosequartz;5059716]I would ask her "what's your point?"[/QUOTE]

i kind of have... she said "oh nothing, i was just saying...."

iowaguy79 09-21-2012 11:30 AM

i guess... the big thing to me... is... does this mean shes thinking about her ex's penis during sex if she brings up how much bigger he is?

Seraph 09-21-2012 12:56 PM

It must be in her thoughts or she wouldn't say this. Is she a b**ch about other things as well, or just your sex life? That is just mean and nasty. Sorry for you, Sera

slenderella 09-21-2012 01:03 PM

I agree, that is a TOTALLY nasty thing for her to say. Does she actually expect you not to have hurt feelings over the comparison? That's just so rude and unloving. So sorry!!
I don't think that she's necessarily thinking of her ex
and wishing it were him, rather than you, but I don't know WHAT she expects you to do with what she's saying to you. I would tell you to start talking to her about your ex with the larger breasts,
but you're too good, to get down to her level.

iowaguy79 09-21-2012 01:33 PM

Thanks! But I really do love her. Should I just ignore it? or should I ask her to be honest and if there is something underlying that i need to know? To me... both of those choices bring up issues.

Thisby 09-21-2012 05:43 PM

I don't think you should just ignore it. I mean, it's incredibly ignorant of her and she should stop.

Basically, she's either mean or clueless (when it comes to this) and since you love her and don't want to make it nasty, give her the benefit of the doubt and the next time she throws it out there, just let her know you'd rather not be reminded of this.

If she does it again after that, then I would ask her why she did it and see how it goes from there.

iowaguy79 09-21-2012 05:48 PM

this probably sounds cowardly... but I text her and asked her what the deal was... I just was less embarrassed than saying it in person.

she admitted to me that she wishes i was bigger... im rather speechless now....

NiceLadPaul 09-21-2012 06:57 PM

You need to find if she has been cheating on her ex while with you if a woman loves you no woman would have fetch up ex's penis size to a loved 1 would be abit like you saying my ex had bigger breats then you hunny/darling. but it wouldnt be nice and its not nice her fetchig it up

Thisby 09-21-2012 07:26 PM

Man that's terrible! She's your wife!

I'd have been all "and I wish you were tighter", lol. (No, not really.)

You gotta talk to her about this face to face. She married you, so obviously it wasn't a deal breaker, but now you have to talk about making sure she lets it go, because complaining about it isn't going to change its size. And make sure she's satisfied other ways, because it isn't all about the penis.

iowaguy79 09-24-2012 06:04 AM

we had a long talk about things this weekend... that part was nice. At least we can still talk i guess. She says shes happy in other way, says I am the best at other parts. That's the good news. The bad news is... she thinks mine is too little. She says, and I am not sure how much to believe, that she truly thought she would get used to it, and when she didn't, she tried to ignore it and just enjoy it. But over time... she just cant.

My head is just spinning... i don't know what to think.

iowaguy79 09-24-2012 06:05 AM

Sorry for carrying on so much, I really hate airing my business out to strangers, but its nice to actually have a discussion.

iowaguy79 09-28-2012 05:42 AM

I feel like i said too much. I am sorry if i offended anyone.

rosequartz 09-28-2012 06:59 AM

i don't think you offended anyone iowaguy!
we're here to help!