It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
(male)

ts10873 HB User
Unhappy Craving sex all the time

My girlfriend and I have been together almost 2 years. We are in our late 30's and when we began having sex it was very regular but has taken a major decrease in the past months. First off she has a hard schedule, she has to get up at 5:30 in the morning to go to work. Also earlier this year she began developing some bad leg pains that the doctors finally determined was a vitamin D deficiency. She has began taking medication for that but has not level out as of yet. I understand that as our relationship settled in and we moved out of the "honeymoon" stage of our relationship that the frequency would decrease but I has gone to once every 3 weeks to an average of once a week. We have a great sex life and we are both very satisfied with each other. My problem is I think about sex, want sex and crave sex ALL THE TIME. Even if we have just finished having sex I'm already looking toward the next time. She says she enjoys our sex life but she is just tired alot of time or her legs hurt. She thinks I see that as excuses not to have sex, and yes it is frustrating but I'm not upset with her I'm just having a hard time controlling my sexual desire. I didn't realize it until she pointed it out but if we go any length of time without having sex then I become distant from her to the point I don't touch her. I love her very much and want to stay with her and have had no thoughts of cheating or leaving our relationship. I just want to control the urges when we can't have sex. I've read that high testosterone levels can cause this but if that's true then I don't know what to do about that. We have very open and honest relationship and I have tried to explain this to her but I'm not sure she believes me. I think she believes it's my way of trying to talk her into having sex more often. She's even pointed out that I "love" her more when we have sex more often.

I want to save our relationship, I want to propose to her in the coming year. I just don't want my sexual desires to hinder our relationship.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
(male)

ggs1 HB User
Re: Craving sex all the time

hi mate im the same way am always in the mood 24/7 have u tried self release

Closed Thread