It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
(female)

dhabs HB User
Angry Sexual Effect

Hi I am working now in taiwan as DH, I was sexually abused by my employer by inserting his arm into my vagina up to around 8 inches inches, after that I feel itchy and has found a small mass inside my vagina and its like has slimy ododr whenever i touches it...He experimented the depth of my vagina after not satisfied by sex alone. He did it 3x, and lastly he inserted his foot. Im married and has four children in the phil and not found any difficulty in accepting the penetration of those stupid things..but my problem is it has now vaginal odor. what is usually the generic medicine to remove the cyst and odor..dont have enough funds to get to the physician...

Old 09-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Sexual Effect

you need to see a doctor!
who knows what type of infection he gave you from inserting his arm and his foot....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread