It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 04:32 AM   #1
(male)

JoshK HB User
Please Help, read and answer. Frenulum

Hi there guys,

So about 3 weeks ago i was having protected intercourse with this girl, after about 7minutes of intercourse i experience a really bad pain, felt like i had split my frenulum (not that ive ever done it before)...

I had to kind of stop because of the pain. Anyway the next day, i checked over and when i pulled my foreskin back i noticed 3 little small white things directly on my frenulum. There are only 3, and are still only 3, they havnt really changed in size, they dont hurt or anything, but after masterbating they can get irritated after a while...

They are very small and not too notcieable at all, but im really self concious. I need to remove them at home somehow. What do you think they could be?

They look like skin tags to me.., is there any solution such as creams or anything? I would try and tie a hair around them, but they seem to small to be able to do that....

Somebody please answer, any help or advice would be much appreciated..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
(male)

ggs1 HB User
Re: Please Help, read and answer. Frenulum

hi mate probs a good idea to see ur doc i know it can be embarrsing but its ur man hood on the line

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
(male)

DrawASheep HB User
Re: Please Help, read and answer. Frenulum

Most people have those white bumps in that area but never see them until they look close, as you did. You have nothing to worry about.

As for the pain, more than likely the condom pulled your skin. Was it lubricated inside? You could try using more lubrication.

Closed Thread

Tags
foreskin, foreskin cuts, frenulum, skin tags, warts