It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
(female)

riley1258 HB User
Unhappy tight then loose?

my boyfriend has a large penis and its thick, it often hurts me at first, ive even ripped and bled before. we have been together for a year now. when we first start having sex he is very large and after a very short amount of time his size decreases, its not rock hard anymore; now he claims that i am loose. i've been with very few people and never had a vaginal pregnancy. could it be that i stretch to fit his original size? could he just be crazy or picky? im feeling very insecure. any opinions, please?

Old 10-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
(female)

Brook88 HB User
Re: tight then loose?

you both need to slow down until you get used to his size., And use LUBE.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2012, 03:20 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: tight then loose?

It is normal for the vagina to feel tight at first, and then the muscles do stretch and relax. Combined with his erection diminishing somewhat after a bit, it might feel loose to him. You can tighten your pelvic muscles during sex or make fists with your hands and put them under your buttocks when he is on top. that will add to the pressure he feels from underneath you. It is very important to go slowly at first and be lubricated well so you don't tear and bleed! A longer foreplay time will help and you can always use extra lubricant if needed, available at drugstores. Some feel like the real thing, so you can experiment with different ones til you find one you like. Good old KY jelly works fine and is cheaper than some of the fancier ones.

Closed Thread