It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
(male)

saddad77 HB User
Why do I push Wife Away?

We have been married for almost 10 years now and have 2 boys. She is very pretty and even some friends still tell me how hot my wife is. We are both busy and work, though she works part time.

I am hoping someone kind might be able to make sense of things before a divorce comes along, as I want to protect my kids until the very end.

I just find myself NOT wanting to spend time with my wife any more, either on the couch or in bed. When I think of spending time I just get a picture of her nagging and bitching about little things. She is actually sweetheart to the outside world but bitchy inside the home. She has also kind of grossed me out with going to the bathroom with the door open, farting around the hose and all other gross girl stuff guys do not like to see. Her breath smells like onions and garlic and her tongue is cold.

I like my girls to be girly; she has kind of turned into like a man in my mind. is this why I am avoiding contact with my own wife? I find myself masturbating alone rather than being with her. I have to starve myself sexually so I become attracted to her, even though she is pretty smoking hot.

I see other couples and I start to think i might be happier with someone else. Our emotional connection is not very good anymore. I am a guy and I realize without an emotional connection we are doomed.

-Confused Dad.

Last edited by saddad77; 10-29-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Old 10-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
(male)

ggs1 HB User
Re: Why do I push Wife Away?

hi mate i think its best just to tell her how you feel iv been where you are and a know its hard to deal with good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
(female)

elizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB User
Re: Why do I push Wife Away?

My husband did some stuff that grossed me out, so I asked him to stop. He sometimes used to poop near bedtime and the smell from our bathroom was a huge turnoff, so I asked him to use the bathroom down the hall from now on.

Tell your wife what bothers you, as gently as possible.

Closed Thread