It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
(female)

sweetypii HB User
Swallowed strangers ejaculate

My girlfirend and i were at a bar the other night. Some guys invited us to do shots with them. They had shots of what we thought were white russians.

My girlfiend and i had ours at the same time, we both shot them back and looked at eachother with a strange eye. The taste was like a white russian but much creamier than normal and tasted like the blanche of semen.

We said nothing and quickly walked away, later on the ride home we pieced things together and now realize we might have swallowed some guys ejeculate.

What do we do at this point?
We are freaing out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Swallowed strangers ejaculate

I think your putting 2 +2 together and getting 5.

Why would they do it, more so how on earth could they do, ie, get it into your drink without anyone seeing?

This is nothing more than paranoia. Even if this was real, you would have no risk.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I am glad you both realized that going off with men you do not know, and consuming anything that you did not see being made. If it was to be semen, you could have gotten lucky...It could have been a date rape concoction, or worse.

Either way, things like this happen in our lives to teach us things. I encourage you to be much more protective of yourselves and each other. Make a set of personal rules for yourselves, and use them to guide you.

This one is a good one to start off with

Best to you both.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #4
(female)

sweetypii HB User

thanks all but we are still freaking out. We know the taste of semen akl too well. It had that taste and the guys after we did the shot told us it was a special "spunk shot" and they all had a smirk.

Our friend at the bar said later those guys had been acting weird and had done this to other girls.

Should we go and get tested? I cant believe some strangers guy's load went down my throat and is now inside me.

I dont mind doing this for people that I know but this is freaking me out.
Can I get an std or something worse?

Last edited by sweetypii; 11-03-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #5
(female)

elizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB User

If you had a cut in your mouth, you could get an std, but I think you're okay otherwise, but if you think they really did that to you, I would consider going to the police. No way that's okay. or legal.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetypii View Post
thanks all but we are still freaking out. We know the taste of semen akl too well. It had that taste and the guys after we did the shot told us it was a special "spunk shot" and they all had a smirk.

Our friend at the bar said later those guys had been acting weird and had done this to other girls.

Should we go and get tested? I cant believe some strangers guy's load went down my throat and is now inside me.

I dont mind doing this for people that I know but this is freaking me out.
Can I get an std or something worse?
If in the event this happened then you would not be at risk.

Hiv, if that is your concern is a very fradgile virus and cannot survive outside the host, let alone mixing that with alcohol which is used to kill germs and virus's, so nothing to worry about on that front.

As for stds, again mixing that in alcohol would very much kill their activness, so would i test no.

Hope that helps.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Old 11-04-2012, 04:24 AM   #7
(female)

Lulo HB User

Alcohol is used to sterilize surfaces and instruments, so if you actually drank semen there is no risk.

I believe this can be filed as an assault of some kind and if the guys have done it before, the bartender must know who they are, what they look like – maybe they paid with credit cards or is on surveillance.
I think this is so stupid and disgusting a joke that you should talk to the police. Or just your girlfriend if you are too ashamed. Even if there is no proof a call from the police may put an end to their games.

Closed Thread