It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
(male)

USCNCAA26 HB User
any advice on male breasts?

I am a straight mid twenties male, no desire to be a woman whatsoever, unforutnately i have what many of the population are unaware of known as Gynocomastia (gyno-woman mastia-breasts, greek origin) just some knowledge lol.

In 2010 i had slight breast growth nothing abnormal like some cases, went to dr, diagnosed, told how to get rid of it, too pricey for my income, dealt with it.
In 2011 met a girl, was very self concious, really liked her, wanted her to like me and see past any growth i may have had, told her my insecurities why i declinded to go swimming often and she encouraged, spoke to me, and taught me to screw others and be happy with self why care about strangers glares and words....so true, finally accepted it and learned to be that person.

In the bedroom, she loved to roleplay, and i learned to enjoy it just as much, she was always submissive and i being a man was typically dominant in relationship but in the bedroom we switched it, to the point where i would dress the role. Got to the point where i actually thought i may want to be a woman. Not a crossdresser by any means but damn womens clothing and underwear is addictive in comfort lol. Not fair lol. Anyways, rethought my breakdown when i told her i think i might want to be trans, and convinced her it was just fantasy gone wrong, and we quit that role playing for obvious reasons. I can only imagine the effect it takes on a woman when her love of her life says i think im a girl......then the time it takes to persuade otherwise which i have done i bleieve and am proud to fix that false claim and get our love on track....
Problem is, been together for a year, and while she knows my insecurity, and helped me overcome my insecurity, and we have had one mishap of feminine time gone too far and wrong, my gynocomastia has decided to come back. When we role played, i filled a 34a bra very well even had slight cleavage which added to the role. I am 5 11, 183lbs fairly muscular and 11.6% body fat. not a fat guy at all. this is not flab, or flat, it is very much breast tissue, and the ball behind my nipple has expanded about 4 inches on both sides and about 2.5-3 inches overall above and under nipple giving my chest a very breast like look, lifted nipples and all. Not a good look.

MY QUESTION
I know male breasts is not attractive to women, or most women, and some women are perfectly okay with it even if they aren't bi, they don't care its just whatever. My gf has expressed her ok with it if they got bigger, but with my minor ignorance in assumption with fantasy, combined with my breasts growing again, how do I handle this when she suspects I may be taking things. I take a daily vitamin and zinc thats about it. I have went ot the dr again, test results are the same a lil lower then last but he says nothing dangerous enough to put on androgen boosters or testosterone shots. I don't want to lose her, and I dont want her to think I want to be a woman cause my body is deciding to do this to me.
I know some answers will be well why dont you do something to stop it, or get it removed, or such and such.....
I don't care they could become DD's i personally would not care, i wear a sports bra to run in cause they bounce now and it hurts like hell if i dont have something (women wear boxers, some have male hair styles, others have other male mannerisms or clothing styles, yet a man needs a bra and its the end of the world for him, single, freak of nature, gay/***/trans etc.) I don't care what others think, but i care what she thinks, i love her to death and dont want to lose her over what my body is doing. I dont think she'll care, but it gets to a point where i have seen come cases men have breasts, c-d-dd, seen forums of men who have it so bad they actually lactate cause they are so developed. I hear this talk of a pencil test, on some topics of this on here, and yes i can hold a pencil under my breast, i dont know what that even means but it happens.

Any advice from women who have men with breasts, perhaps large enough to need a bra, who's husbands, boyfriends, aren't fat or obese but fairly in shape with this condition. Just want relatable answers from those in a relatable situation. Sorry if this is all over the place im horrible at explaining things of concern lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
gynocomastia