It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
(female)

katiousha HB User
My boyfriend's penis is too long?

I recently had intercourse for the first time with my boyfriend and we encountered a problem. His penis is approximately 9" when erect and it is pretty thick. And i just want to clarify something before people start saying that a vagina can stretch out to the size of a baby, i got used to the thickness of my boyfriend's penis, so this is not a problem. The real problem is his length. I can't take him all in because he hits my cervix and it hurts like a b*tch. I really tried relaxing, i told him to go slow and just stay in me for a while until i got used to it but nothing helped. And the other problem we have is that he can't finish because of that. He says it takes a pretty long time for him to finish even when he masturbates because of his size (i don't know if that's true, but it seems logical). So long story short, i can't take him all in because it hurts me and because of that he can't get pleasure when we are having sex. Do you have any advice for us? It would really mean a lot

Old 11-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
(male)

thereds HB User
Re: My boyfriend's penis is too long?

My partner has told me a similar thing, I am 6'5, she is 5'6 or so...

Sex is brilliant, when we have some, but on the odd occasion when we are a few minutes into it and getting more aroused I tend to get faster and faster, and in the beginning before I learnt what I was doing and she told me, she would wince with pain when I was obviously too far in.

Now, having talked about it I just have to take it more steady, and more importantly not penetrate too deep. For your situation, I suppose penetrative intercourse for a while, but with a good bit of foreplay and then 'finishing off' by other means.

You can buy gels and different lubricants that are meant to highten sensation, so this may be an option to explore to help him finish quicker.

Good luck !

The Following User Says Thank You to thereds For This Useful Post:
katiousha (11-29-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2012, 04:17 AM   #3
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User

Well, I think it's a chain reaction.

First, he did not finish because he's afraid in hurting you.
Second, you want him to go slow.

How to match them and get a solution?

*sigh*

I had told in many forum. Woman prefers girth and hardness but not length, if asking the physical aspect.

Briefer way, is move on. That's the last option IF he kept blaming you for not finishing his ejaculation. Do you want the whole life having a mace hitting inside you?

Ok, let's start with communication. See if he can understand what you want or not? If not, then egotistic may be the reason for ending the relationship.

It is just that easy.

Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Millard HB UserMillard HB UserMillard HB UserMillard HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiousha View Post
I recently had intercourse for the first time with my boyfriend and we encountered a problem. His penis is approximately 9" when erect and it is pretty thick. And i just want to clarify something before people start saying that a vagina can stretch out to the size of a baby, i got used to the thickness of my boyfriend's penis, so this is not a problem. The real problem is his length. I can't take him all in because he hits my cervix and it hurts like a b*tch. I really tried relaxing, i told him to go slow and just stay in me for a while until i got used to it but nothing helped. And the other problem we have is that he can't finish because of that. He says it takes a pretty long time for him to finish even when he masturbates because of his size (i don't know if that's true, but it seems logical). So long story short, i can't take him all in because it hurts me and because of that he can't get pleasure when we are having sex. Do you have any advice for us? It would really mean a lot
Maybe you could show him this post that you made and the replies. Maybe he doesn't understand that he is really hurting you.

Good luck.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #5
(female)

Brook88 HB User

unfortunately some penises are thick AND long.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:25 AM   #6
(female)

cassie753 HB User

im a petite woman.

The problem you are having, i had too. My first guy had a 10.5 inch penis and thick girth. The first few times, he only got half way in and kept hitting my womb. It really hurt for several days.

i hurt so much I went and saw my obgyn dr. She said my cervix was bruised. She said not being aroused/stimulated enough before intercourse is causing the problem. If your body is stimulated enough, the womb will tilt up and make it easier to accomodate a large penis.

It does work, but your partner must be willing to take the time to stimulate you properly. Different positions also limit the amount of length that can go inside you, making it less painful.

If it continues to be painful and your partner is stimulating you enough, you should seek out your obgyn for help... I did and there was some expansion treatment she proscribed that helped with my petite size.

You are really lucky to have a guy well endowed! Don't give up on him and don't let him get away! Seriously! The key is lots of foreplay and you having O's before intercourse.

Hope this helps....

a sister who has had discomfort,

Cassie

Last edited by cassie753; 09-24-2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: admin told me TMI... sorry

Old 09-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #7
(female)

Brook88 HB User
Exclamation Re: My boyfriend's penis is too long?

of course guys want to put their whole penis in a woman and thrust normally., My boyfriend is a hard thruster, (now that I'm used to him), but it sure wasn't that way when we first became intimate.

Closed Thread