It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
(female)

CelineT HB User
Swinging

Hello everyone,
I've been with my boyfriend for two years now, it's been a while we're distant from each other but still we've managed to keep our contact by talking mostly over the phone almost every day…

Lately his attention and desire to have sex with me has been completely shifted away and instead he has started to express his fantasy/love for cuckolding/swinging and insists that he loves to see me having intercourse with three other men while him watching/filming me… at first I just thought that it's a fantasy he has and it will disappear over time but it's been two months since and he doesn't seem to give up on this fantasy despite me making him nicely understand that this is not what I'd what in a relationship and that it'd eventually ruin everything…

So now my concern is whether men having such desires are considered 'healthy'? Or is it a paraphilia?? And should I carry on with this relationship (our relationship is so deep that the thought of breaking up and finding someone else makes me collapse all the way…)? I'm just so confused and nervous, I'd appreciate your thoughts.
Thanks,
Celine

Last edited by CelineT; 11-28-2012 at 05:36 AM.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Swinging

it's healthy IF both people share the same ideas and want to explore them......it's unhealthy if it's one-sided

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
(male)

Loneill HB User
Re: Swinging

I'm surprised that you let it go on at all, most women would depart at the thought of sharing anything. True love is blind, but I can admit most men have s fantasy mind when it comes to sex. To live it out is pretty amazing, seeing everything makes you get off. Women and men differ completely in this respect, So you have to see it from a guy who lives in the fantasy world but never lives it. Just JOs to the ideas of a cuckold. Good luck

Closed Thread