It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
(female)

user0124 HB User
Thumbs down My boyfriend never ejaculates inside

My boyfriend and i have been together for about a year now, and we have been sexually active for a few months, however, it so happens, whenever we get around to having sex, he can go on for hours, but always needs to pull out, and make me give him a blowjob to make him orgasm.
This is making me a little nervous about our relationship, maybe he is not satisfied by me, it is making my self confidence lower.

Am i being silly or paranoid?
Can any one give me any tips?

The following user gives a hug of support to user0124:
LankyBombshell (12-07-2012)
Old 12-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: My boyfriend never ejaculates inside

Well, I think the best solution is ask him why didn't come inside you. Right?

Rather than asking us or consulting your empathy which lead you to a dead-end.

I'm sorry for my straightforward answer. But it's for your both sake.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
(male)

MickeyCubaLibre HB User
Re: My boyfriend never ejaculates inside

Knowing your ages and amount of sexual experience would help.

When you say "maybe he is not satisfied by me, it is making my self confidence lower."
Stop doubting yourself! You included your able to make him orgasm with oral stimulation, so effectively you have already proven you can satisfy him, so put a feather in your hat on that point.

On the why not inside aspect, our brain is the real sex organ, the penis just the device that has the button we have to push to release the pleasure hormones. Knowing nothing about his life, sexual experiences, potential abuses and/or fear of the one event that can cause pregnancy these are all hurdles he has to come to terms with.

One could even question, is he masturbating excessively or in a way that creates greater friction thus increasing his arousal threshold over vaginal friction?

Maybe simpler intimate issues like not enough foreplay is being shared to bring his arousal along (an erection alone is not a sign of sexual arousal), use of a variety of other sexual positions that increase friction and range of motion might help.

Maybe playful reversal of your sexual activity, starting with hand and oral pleasuring, then as he gets closer to his orgasmic point then try inserting his penis into you to see of his can ejaculate while inside of you!

Consider it a challenge, but do not be disappointed in not achieving your goal. Share your intimacy in the process and this should make for a more pleasurable experience for both of you!

Closed Thread