It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2012, 11:47 PM   #1
(male)

JaRhEaD42 HB User
Why won't some women sleep with me?

Hey this is my first post on here and tryin to figure out why some women will sleep with me and then some will not. they never actually say why. I am for lack of a better word "endowed" with a above average penis. id just like to get some peoples opinions on if the size of my penis matters. haha

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-20-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Surveys are not allowed. Question rephrased.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
(male)

Sadhu HB User
Re: Why won't some women sleep with me?

Women don't care about size. Are you attractive, good personality, good job? That's all that matters to them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User

Agreed, women do not care (much) about size, it is technique that is most important.
Don't let the fact that you are endowed give you the impression that you don't need to do anything to satisfy your lover.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User

Agreed. Forcing to make an endowed would harm your penis. You can't expect all women to eager to sleep with you. Woman is unique, each of them has different desire from a man.

Old 12-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you saying they won't sleep with you after they see it? Or are they just not interested in general? Because unless you whip it out when you first meet a woman, she isn't going to see it until you get naked together. A lot of women won't sleep with a guy she doesn't know very well so maybe you aren't getting to know them enough first. If they get to know you but don't like you then perhaps it's your attitude. Women don't always respond to an arrogant guy so you might want to make sure you keep that in check if you are really interested in someone.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:33 AM   #6
(male)

ImRatherWorried HB User

Might not be your kind of thing but if your that worried about some women, try men abit. Keep an open mind dude!

Closed Thread