It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
(female)

Izzy8644 HB User
His depression causing low sexdrive/or am I just not wanted?

In April i meet a guy and in May we got together. In August we both didn't have the money to afford the dorms at the college so we decided to get an apartment together so we could stay for our education. In the beginning of the relationship it was almost like a honey moon. We were together all the time and did everything together and always wanted to be with each other. We even would just stay in his room all day and lay in the bed and talk. And i understand that after a while that tends to slow down and everything. But in July he started to have problems with his depression and sometimes it wouldn't be so bad and some days it would. Since July his sex drive has been slowly slowing down. And now theres long periods of time before we do anything. Sometimes i don't even feel like i'm wanted anymore. We haven't had a time with just ourselves like we used to in a long time. I can hardly have a conversation with him anymore cause hes to busy. Even when we do have sex i'm never really satisfied in the at the end. I've tried everything I just don't know what to do any more. He said he still loves me and still attracted to me and everything. I just don't feel wanted when it comes to sex anymore. Is there anything i can do?

Old 01-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
(female)

Foster54321 HB User
Re: His depression causing low sexdrive/or am I just not wanted?

Have you considered asking him if his depression is affecting his libido? If he is on anti-depressants, there is a very strong likelihood of that.

If you still live together, you may know whether he still masturbates or not. If his libido is truly diminished (as from medication), he won't even be masturbating. So, if you can determine whether his sex drive is gone in all areas, or just gone where you're concerned, that might be a good place to start talking about it with him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread