It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #1
(female)

Miaow93 HB User
Anxious girl in need of medical advice

I am a 20year old female. I have had chronic hepatitis b since I was a child. My boyfriend got the full course of the vaccination and is 100% proteced, yay!! I am on the pill and take it every day. (Cerazette) I had unprotected sex for the first time with my boyfriend this weekend. (It was awesome!) I was his first, however I have had sex with previous partners (3) , but ALWAYS with a condom. Now I can't help but feeling really anxious and stressed. Am I really stupid for having unprotected sex? Am I putting myself or my boyfriend at risk of pregnancy or STD's? ( I have never noticed anything unusual down there, but I have never had any sexual screening done, which I plan to get done over Christmas.) I am freaking out, and it is ruining my concentrations. I would really appreciate some neutral medical advice!

Old 12-17-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Anxious girl in need of medical advice

Well you can never syre sure of somones status unless they have tested for HIV or std's.

If your on the pill then your very very unlikley to get pregnant. If he and you have not had any other unprotected encounters in the last 3 months then you can both test togther and if all is negative then your fine. Unprotected sex is always a risk for std's and seldom HIV, so if your never sure always use protection.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2012, 07:49 AM   #3
(male)

Sadhu HB User
Re: Anxious girl in need of medical advice

As you say he's protected from hep b an you are on the pill. So you are fine. Just worrying. I had same problem dating a nympho (yes she was) and only learned at a dinner party that she had sex with cable repair guys and delivery men. I freaked and was out of my head with HIV worry for months after I ended it. All was ok. Just get your test this week and know that your boyfriend had a vaccine and you were on pill. Your fine.

Closed Thread