It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
(male)

Eddiesdad HB User
In need of help

I dont really know how to go about this but in 32 years old. My wife is just 21 years old we have been togather for five years we have a three year old boy. we have a good life. but my wife has no sex drive at all anymore and last night i tried to talk to her about it and she told me that shewill dont care what I thank or how I fell about it. Idont know what to do our sex life was grate for the frist three years we where marrier. but for a while now its got less and less then none. Iasked her if she would talk to her DR.but she will not she said that its me who it bothers not her so why should she care.I love my wife with all my heart. Shes not having an afair all she douse is sit at her moms house when iam at work then shes always with me and our son I just dont what to do and she just dont care. I will be gratfull for any help. thank you
Eddies dad.

Old 12-22-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
(male)

Sadhu HB User
Re: In need of help

Hi. She may have hypo active sexual disorder. But I'm not sure not a doc. My ex had it and went on Wellbutrin which seemed to work. New events seem to trigger no sex drive like new house, new car, new friends, etc. then it comes back. Just be patient. Keep talking about loving each other.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
(female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
Re: In need of help

I'm disappointed that your wife is being so selfish. I have a feeling there's something that she's not telling you, some reason she is angry or resentful of you and is punishing you by not wanting sex. Do you two ever go on a date anymore? Maybe it will make her feel appreciated and bring back those romantic feelings for her.

Closed Thread