It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
(male)

ImRatherWorried HB User
Legal research chemicals make me want to have anal sex.

Hey im a 19 year old, recently decided bisexual male and For a about two years iv been regularly taking legal chemicals of the Internet,they are rather strong ( in my opinion stronger than most illegal ones) but soon after i started taking them i started to notice they were making me want to do things to myself I'd never thought about before. At first i started to get obsessed with looking at my penis (the chemicals iv been taking make it become thinner and shorter) but then I had urges to try putting thin objects down the end of it (strange I know) but I actually started to like it. It quickly escalated to wanting to 'explore' anal masturbation, I only enjoyed it when on the drugs though. It started to become every time I took them I start to do slightly stranger things to myself each time. I won't go into detail (may be to obscene). To try and stop myself doing these strange things to myself I decided to start properly meeting gay/bi men for sex, but I can't get turned on by these men unless I'm on the chemicals.. But when on them with a guy I only want him to give me analsex, I can't get erect to return the favour. So I dunno, hope someone can give me some pointers here. I'm very confused, sexually.

Last edited by ImRatherWorried; 01-09-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
(female)

Overworked HB User
Re: Legal research chemicals make me want to have anal sex.

You know in your heart that the BEST thing you can do for yourself is to stop taking these chemicals. Whether thay are legal or not they are doing you no favours.

I doult this is what you want to hear, but they are affecting you both mentally and physically and from what you have said and not in a good way. I am NOT judging you for being bisexual, that is who you are, but these chemicals are as you said yourself making you want to do strange things and you may well find that this feeling/need will escalate untill you are in danger of causing yourself real harm.

Of course there is nothing at all wrong with discovering our sexuality, it helps us to understand who we are, but you are pushing the boundries. Just 19 and having trouble getting an erection, is this due to the future? What do you see the future holding for you? I really hope you can get pass this. x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
sexual behavior