It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 02:09 AM   #1
(female)

azgrandma5 HB User
My husband has no libdo

My husband will be 65 next month.He has none,i'm been the one that always ask 4 it.We retired and moved from NY 2 AZ 10 yrs ago.Our sex life when moved here was great.we had sex in afternoon and later in the night.i didnt have to ask him,Then he was haven't probs getting it up and staying up so he when on vigra.then his libdo when down to nothing.vigra worked great till about month ago so dr have him calias will it did nothing 4 his libdo but hard to keep him up.Don't know what to do.Is there a pill on the market that helps libdo.Anyone have any advice

Old 01-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
(male)

onlyonce HB User
Re: My husband has no libdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgrandma5 View Post
My husband will be 65 next month.He has none,i'm been the one that always ask 4 it.We retired and moved from NY 2 AZ 10 yrs ago.Our sex life when moved here was great.we had sex in afternoon and later in the night.i didnt have to ask him,Then he was haven't probs getting it up and staying up so he when on vigra.then his libdo when down to nothing.vigra worked great till about month ago so dr have him calias will it did nothing 4 his libdo but hard to keep him up.Don't know what to do.Is there a pill on the market that helps libdo.Anyone have any advice
I know of no libido pill but, if your husband is agreeable, there are penis pumps on the market which can be effective. i also believe Medicare may pay for them if prescribed by his doctor. I recommend the higher end pumps over the inexpensive ones. These are not convenient but a last resort, it is a solution. When libido is truly gone, there is very little that can be done.

Last edited by onlyonce; 01-23-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread