It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 02:18 AM   #1
(female)

DirtCleen HB User
No sex drive..

None at all, whatsoever.

I don't know if there's something. Chemically. Wrong with me or. What but I. Have no desire to have sex. And I never. Have. I lost my virginity at like 15 and I'm 18 now. I haven't had sex in over a year and I don't take medication. I used to smoke weed Ans masturbate everyday. But I still never really wanted to have sex. And now that I'm clean I don't even have the desireto do it with myself. There was some. Trauma two years ago regarding this matter but I felt this way evn before then.
I suppose my question is .. am I the only person who wants to loive the rest of my life without it? ... I hate to be alone I love having companionship. But not at a price. I sex is just a chore for me..

Please excuse my messy typing. My phone has problems loading this website.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:08 AM   #2
(female)

DirtCleen HB User
Re: No sex drive..

Ive been in an online relationship for the past ten months. And Ive gotten very close with him but the fact still remains that if he were to come to see me I would turn him away. I just don't feel like having sex and I wouldn't want to force someone to go without it. He is her understanding about it all. But I know eventually its bound to happen. I don't think its fair for me to say no and maybe I should just be alone but I love him now.

...it used to be that I loved to look at women and never considered a man but now even women don't turn me on..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2013, 04:55 AM   #3
(male)

LostSomething HB User

I totally understand where you are coming from. I too have lost my sex drive. I donít know what to do. I love my beautiful wife and I know we are an attractive couple and she is considered to be incredibly attractive by others with her beautiful long brown hair to her waist, fair skin complexion with rosy cheeks, curvy 5í 1Ē 120 pound frame with double D breast and a sexy tight waist but to me she is just boring. I just donít have the physical attraction that is needed to want to have sex with her anymore. During the time she was pregnant I did not want to have sex because of the fear of hurting my son. I know itís silly but I could never get that out of my head. I guess I must have broken something in my head because now I donít find her attractive anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to LostSomething For This Useful Post:
DirtCleen (02-10-2013)
Old 02-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
(female)

DirtCleen HB User

I have never been In a relationship as serious as that but I do know its an incredibly difficult thing to deal with. Considering that so many people find sex a simple matter. I can only hope that in time life will become easier for both of us. And I wish you luck that you never doubt yourself. Because despite what was or has been your own mind and body know what is right for you in your life at this time.
And your not alone in feeling lost or confused. God knows I've been going through it for years.

Closed Thread