It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 05:56 AM   #1
(male)

django13 HB User
Sticky Problem... PLEASE HELP?

hi im a 22 year old sexually active male. sometimes when i wake up i have a sticky clear build up on the head of my penis under the foreskin. it smells slightly but apart from that doesn't really give me any noticeable problems although sometimes when i urinate it can sting a little. it seemed to clear up around a month ago but has now come back. i am very hygienic in that department and don't know what it could be, its kind of embarrassing as i have recently entered a relationship. any help would be great?

Old 02-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Sticky Problem... PLEASE HELP?

It sounds like you have the symptoms of gohorrhoea aka the clap. It is important that you see a doctor and get antibiotics to clear it up. Left untreated it can cause a world of problems including infertility. You contracted it sexually from either your current partner or one in your not so distant past. After a diagnosis is made if you have an std you must tell your current sexual partner so she could be treated as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread