It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
(female)

Ashley00 HB User
Unhappy My husband don't want sex..PLS Help

Okay so i have been married for 5 years now in the beginning we had great sex we now have two kids and he only wants sex one time a month if that he used to love having sex! I want it but he don't it want it! I am not over weight i can say i am an attractive person! But i am getting sexually frustrated i feel like sometimes i wanna go cheat he makes me feel so low and horrible!! He says its because sometimes he can't feel nothing with a condom?? And other times he says its good..i am so confused he says he loves me but i really think he is just not attracted to me anymore i don't know what to do anymore i have tryed to spice things up but hes not into that he dosent like to try new things!!?? Whats wrong with me? I feel like this is going to ruin our marriage! any feed back would be great! Oh yeah i did find out he was talking to a 49 year old female on the phone he said they were just friends but i kind of have a feeling he's on the hunt for a booty call! Eek it just makes me sad and one thing he wont talk with me about it if i bring it up he gets mad and call me a SEX addicted?? SMH

Old 02-10-2013, 04:50 AM   #2
(male)

LostSomething HB User
Re: My husband don't want sex..PLS Help

I can relate with you. I am on the other side of the equation. I have been married to my wife for almost a year and I already lost my spark. I donít know what to do
I know we are an attractive couple and she is considered to be incredibly attractive by others with her beautiful long brown hair to her waist, fair skin complexion with rosy cheeks, curvy 5í 1Ē 120 pound frame with double D breast and a sexy tight waist but to me she is just boring. I just donít have the physical attraction that is needed to want to have sex with her anymore. During the time she was pregnant I did not want to have sex because of the fear of hurting my son. I know itís silly but I could never get that out of my head. I guess I must have broken something in my head because now I donít find her attractive anymore.
We use to have amazing great sex but after having our child I lost interest. When we met each other for the first time again after losing touch since elementary I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I had seen. She was successful, having her own place, driving a new Mercedes Compressor and a great Career but now I donít feel like the luckiest man to be with her anymore. I donít know what to do. I donít want to have to force myself to live in a relationship that I donít enjoy. This is extremely excruciating.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread