It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

First Time Sexual Problem.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ellabell,Ga,U.S
Posts: 2
Jadensmommy HB User
First Time Sexual Problem.

My name is Emily and I've been with my husband for fours years now. We have always had a normal sex life and never had problems. Well last night we had sex and it was very different from any other time. It felt like everytime he went in me he was hitting a balloon -like object that was inside me. It was a differnt feeling I have ever felt before, and atcually felt better. Well, after we were done everything turned bad. The second we were done I noticed I had a light to medium size puddle of bright red blood underneath me, and it felt like we had popped that balloon in me. I started having more than normal period cramps, and abdominal pain. I've never bled or had pain after sex before and we've been sexual for four years. He's the only one I've been and he's only been with one other girl way before so I know it's not an STD. Sometimes I have light sharp pains too. All day today I had felt really weak, deathly, and dizzy. When I tense my stomach to sit up or push down on it I start pouring another puddle. It don't feel any pain when I pee just the cramp. This is the first time anything like this has happend and I'm really scared. Sorry it's so long and very detailed, but I just don't know what's wrong and needed to explain everything. Wasn't trying to be nasty or disgusting . Any advice on what it could possibly be?

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 02-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: las vegas nevada USA
Posts: 1,719
lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: First Time Sexual Problem.

Hi, the problem you may have is fibroids on your uterus. Many women develop this condition. Fibroids are benign tumors on the uterus and can cause the symptoms you described. This is only one possibility, you should get your gyno to check you out........lenvegas

Old 02-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ellabell,Ga,U.S
Posts: 2
Jadensmommy HB User
Re: First Time Sexual Problem.

Thanks for the reply, I've never had any medical problems in my life so it is scary. I'm going to the Hearth Department tomorrow with my son and im going to talk to them. Thanks again.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #4
aowshea's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Beautiful garden of His
Posts: 87
aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: First Time Sexual Problem.

Did he came inside you between the two sessions? If yes, it may be the cause. The cement would become a troublemaker for vaginal lubricant function (under condition of your body when having the sex).
In such condition, the natural mucous or woman's lubricant becomes a bit stretch (only he knows), not oily/lubricating anymore. Hence, it may become the grease inside vaginal walls. Beside the next session takes longer time, so frequency of friction becomes more higher.

IME, most of time, my mate would complain about the sharp pain several days after, if I let the ejaculation inside her, and proceed for the next round not for awhile. But it did not always happen. I had analyzed that she won't get the problem, around her fertility period. It makes sense though, because best quality of lubricant were plenty produced at that time. Briefly said, the genital is in full service by accepting any cc of cement that com,es inside, but it won't lose the balance of pH, quality of mucous, or sort of supporting aspects. Btw, she's in on spiral, so I can notice it better without condom. Of course, after having a mutual interview with her, I break my curiosity a bit.

The balloon might be anything. But if it felt great then it's possibly the g-spot or the best eregenous zone. Some woman may have a bigger size g-spot "pimple-shaped" which is sorrounded by another smaller mounts around the zone. I'd been searching in most forums, most of couple who had been together in long time enough of sex, may find it at last. So, it did happen to us, took two years until I knew where exactly her eregenous zone was located, and she confirmed for it.

But, the best thing is to have it checked at gyno for best result. Hopefully, it's not a "strange-unit", hopefully it's just because of friction cause from the sex.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2016 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!