It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
(male)

bigfun45ls HB User
how much is to much

My wife and I use to have a really good sex life 3 or 4 times a week and it went to a dead stop to 2 or 3 times a month to 3 to 4 times a year to last 2 years none and when it was good I never had to worry about it but when it pretty much Stoped I stared to masturbate every moring after she wakes up and every night befor see comes to bed iv tryed to talk to here about it and she's just ignores it and won't talk about it seams like all she wants to do is sleep play on Facebook and watch tv can it be that could it be that she knows ill masturbate and take care it my self so she don't have to do anything I'm way lost

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: how much is to much

She's probably perfectly happy with it the way it is, or she'd want to talk about it too. You have to let her know that you aren't happy with it and that something has to change. As for what that change is going to be, that's what you two have to talk about - even if it means you talk and she listens.

What do you think are some possible options? Do you think you could explain to her what they are? You should think of some options for her, and then get her to tell you want she thinks of them, making it clear to her that the status quo isn't one of them.

(I see some options ranging anywhere from her seeing a doctor, to you two working on rekindling your romance, to you being allowed to have an affair, to name a few.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
sex