It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
(female)

Larlata HB User
I need help checking my virginity

Hello,
I'm almost 18 years old. I've had a three-year relationship and, during that relationship, I used to have sex with my boyfriend without a penetration; I mean his penis only pressed on my vagina without penetrating. So, about a year ago, I bleeded while having sex and that wasn't period... But no intercourse ever happened between us. Now that we broke up, and since I live in a western society, I'm scared not to be a virgin.
1. How can I check my hymen by myself?
2. Should I see a doctor?
3. If I weren't virgin, would this be obvious to my future husband?

I'm really worried and waiting for your reply very soon.
Larlata.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
(male)

Diomedes HB User
Re: I need help checking my virginity

It is possible to break your hymen without sexual intercourse. Many girls do it on the playground by accident when they are young, just by playing or stretching too roughly.

I know that some middle-eastern cultures have "virginity checks" for wives before marriage, but these are highly unreliable and archaic. I am guessing that since you have computer access you won't be subjected to this.

Other than that, no. Your virginity will not be obvious to your future husband. Not all women bleed their first time, either.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: I need help checking my virginity

You were given very good advise from Diomedes. If I might add another suggestion. discontinue your sexual play with boy friend. It can only lead to the two of you having sex for real. If this (having sex before marriage) is something you don't want to do, you should stop this type of sexual activity. Doing these type of things, will only tease your boy friend, pushing him eventually to have sex, if not with you, with some other girl. Be smart and change your games of play to something not sexual.

Closed Thread