It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
(female)

adrian0843 HB User
burning after sex, next day more than usual yellowish dicharge

okay well in the past six months ive had 3 sexual partners and at times have not used protection.... my current partner and i have been experiencing really bad burning after sex. after a few minutes it goes away, but the next morning i noticed i was getting an extensive amount of discharge- more than usual and i noticed it was a sort of yellowish. the last time i got a pap smear was in December and i came out negative for everything. what could this be? help please!!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: burning after sex, next day more than usual yellowish dicharge

Hi, a pap smear will not detect all STDs, I believe it is good for HPV. The burning and yellow discharge are symptoms of gonorrhea in which case you and your partner need a round of antibiotics. This is only one possibility but whatever it is you need to get tested because doing nothing will make it much worse in the long run.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

tattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB User
Re: burning after sex, next day more than usual yellowish dicharge

A pap smear does not check for STD's it is only to detect cell changes on your cervix. If there are cell changes, it is usually HPV, but not always. You really need to go to your doctor or Planned Parenthood and ask to be tested for all STD's. You should always, always use protection!

Closed Thread

Tags
burning, sexual activity, unprotected sex, vaginal, yellow discharge