It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #1
(male)

MistaJH HB User
2 problems when having sex with my girlfriend

I've been having a couple of problems lately when having sex with my girlfriend. Let me explain a bit of what's going on.

When we first started dating 10 months ago, sex was very good, but lately there's been a problem. She's been hurting. She tells me that the area between her vagina and butt is bleeding? Sometimes, we'll have to stop having sex because she'll get so sore and have to go to the bathroom. She'll then come out and tell me that her "******** is bleeding." She's even cried once because of it. We'll stop having sex for a couple of days to let her heal up, but as soon as we have sex again, that same area rips or tears and she'll bleed again. I'll never get to finish, and this frustrates us both. This problem happens about every other time we have sex, and usually it's after she has an orgasm.
I feel so bad for her I don't know if it's something I'm causing or what.

The other problem is that in certain positions, my penis seems to be hitting something inside of her. It almost feels like I'm hitting a wall. This has always happened ever since we started having sex. I would just like to know what's going on here with this also.

If anyone can please offer some advice for us on what we could do or try, we would both appreciate it so much.

Old 05-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: 2 problems when having sex with my girlfriend

Hi, a couple of days not having sex will not be enough healing time, it should be more like a couple of weeks to heal properly. If it persists after a couple of weeks she should get medical help. When you are having sex and you hit a wall you are up against her cervix..........

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

tattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB Usertattoogirly HB User

Maybe you are too big for her? After she has healed, maybe try not to go inside of her all of the way. You could also try different positions?

Old 06-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
(female)

sduvall4912 HB User

Hi. Part of the problem with her bleeding could be caused by not enough lubrication. You might want to try some KY Jelly. Because this is a recurrent problem, she is probably tense and expecting the pain and bleeding. Being tense will cause her to be unable to relax, therefore, her vaginal walls would be tense, causing pain during penetration. The 'wall' you describe is her cervix. You are penetrating her too far. For some women, it really hurts when the cervix is hit during intercourse. You may want to not penetrate too far until she gives you the green light on it. Also, if she is bleeding, then there is tearing. She needs atleast a week to heal before anymore intercourse. A few days is not enough. Good Luck.

Old 06-27-2013, 12:53 AM   #5
(male)

Manly HB User

This may be an odd question, but are you absolutely sure she's not a virgin? Perhaps her hymen has not been penetrated all the way.

Closed Thread