It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2013, 05:18 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

West64408 HB User
Erection just by holding a girl's hand?

Hey everyone...I was wondering if getting an erection just by holding a girl's hand is normal at all. I am 19 years old, will be 20 in August. I am still a virgin by choice. My previous girlfriends offered me sex before but I felt that I was too young to have sex. Anyway, I was at work and out of nowhere as a joke a girl I work with held my hand. We have known each other for about 2 years and we were kidding around, but I felt as soon as she touched my hand I was starting to get an erection. I let go before it became really obvious. My question is, why would that happen? I have held a girl's hand before, but only got an erection when we would kiss or she would sit on my lap. Also she is coming over tomorrow night, so what should I do? If I get another erection what should I do, since she'll be at my house and I can't just leave. Do you think she'd be offended if she saw me have one when she was over? I know this is odd, but that just shows you how sheltered I have been. I just feel way different about her than my other girlfriends and were not even dating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Girls, would that offend you, and guys does this happen to you often too?

Old 06-26-2013, 07:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: Erection just by holding a girl's hand?

Yes, it's a normal reaction particularly if, as you say, you "feel way different about her than my other girlfriends". Whether she feels offended depends on the attitude of the girl: you will have to judge the situation for yourself. Don't feel embarrassed: erections are a healthy and natural reaction to being close.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-27-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
(male)

Manly HB User
Re: Erection just by holding a girl's hand?

Girls can get offended if you get an erection without them being intimate. It will make them feel used.

Your condition, however, is quite normal. It might be that you have a slightly bigger sex drive than other men; it can also mean that you're overflowing with feelings for her, while feeling tabooish.

Closed Thread