It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2013, 06:22 AM   #1
(female)

LoopyLou30 HB User
Boyfriend is sex mad!!!!

Hi all

I am a full time mummy of 3 kids youngest being 17 months old and I also work at weekends as a carer.
My bf of 3 years is so sex mad I can not keep up I enjoy sex and its great with him but it seems he wants it all the time every day and even our conversations are about sex he send pics and vid's and he can never keep his hands off don't get me wrong I love it all but its just too much at times I speak to him about it but just gets in a mood if I gave him sex 3-4 nights in a row id think right ill get an early night and sleep but no he thinks he will get it I don't tease at all im just in a no win games here, I have a disease called sarc (for short) its a disease of the lymph nobles in your body and attacks your immumue system and makes you tired, have bad dreams, night sweats but I only get tired and having 3 kids drains me with all housework and school runs I do any advise plz??

Thanks

Old 07-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Boyfriend is sex mad!!!!

Hi, your boyfriend sounds like a sex addict so you need to control of the situation and if he gets moody well, let him pout but do not give in A good man would understand how exhausted you get with your condition and taking care of the kids. Outside the bedroom is he good to you and is he romantic?.......or is it just a sex thing? Tell him you want it to be special and not an everyday habit so you are going to have to be more assertive and just say no, believe me, he will survive. If he just wants you for sex,well, that is really not a good healthy thing especially if he measures the relationship by it. He also needs to join a gym and work some of that energy off. Anyway, just a few ideas off the top of my head.....hope it all works out.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
(female)

LoopyLou30 HB User
Re: Boyfriend is sex mad!!!!

Thanks for you time we had a big row today and I'm so run down I could just end things but I love him and have one of his kids for the last few months its been sex sex sex all our texting is about sex we don't hold a normal convo I've seen over the last few months that sex is a big thing in a relationship I mean I don't mind 4 times a week so he's getting it but that's not good enough he's never really been romantic never helps me around the house doesn't do alot really he goes to the gym 4 times a week our relationship has always been up and down for the last two years x

Closed Thread