It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
(male)

alpharomeo HB User
she pushes my finger off her clitoris why?

I VE BEEN PLAYING WITH MY GIRL FRIEND CLITORIS: THE TENSION IS MOUNTING SHE SEEMS TO REACH A PEAK AND SUDENLY SHE CAN T TOLERATE MY FINGERING AND PUSHES MY FINGER OFF HER CLITORIS
Why is that do you think ?
it s happened quite a few times

Old 07-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
re: she pushes my finger off her clitoris why?

Ask her. You should be communicating to each other during sex to find out what works and what doesn't. If you are having sex with her, you can certainly discuss it. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

esker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB User

Her clitoris becomes more sensitive as she nears the peak. You're not doing anything wrong. Don't take it personally. Do something else for awhile. Sometime when you're not having sex and you are both relaxed and comfortable, then talk to her about it. It's not you, man. It's just biology.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

She may not want to climax yet, or the sensitivity may be too intense, or if she has never really orgasmed, she may not know what is coming next. Like said by others, talk about it when you aren't involved, in a relaxed, just curious way.

Old 07-08-2013, 04:19 AM   #5
(female)

Allanniah HB User
Re: she pushes my finger off her clitoris why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybud View Post
she may not know what is coming next.
This. I was guilty for years of "stopping myself" - a change of position, removal of that finger etc.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy sex, and I had an above average appetite (2-3 times a day!)

But there was this fear, that I was losing control. I was petrified. I honestly didnt know what was about to happen. I was scared I would urinate, I was scared I'd make too much noise, I was scared my partner would freak out!

My partner cottoned on to what was happenning. It actually began to upset and frustrate him. We talked in depth about it.

We decided to try something, with a few glasses of wine to relax me, the comfort and security of him stating that he would love me regardless of whether I urinated on him - whatever the unknown fear was.

We ended up needing some restraints - not in a forced way, just one little physical barrier to prevent me from trying to stop. And it worked.

(Let's just say it was loud, it was wet - NOT urine, and it was so powerful that I almost lost consciousness.)

And while it was exceptionally enjoyable, and important for him that it happened, I honestly don't need it to happen EVERY time.

Whether its the endorphins of physical activity, or my joy in my partners pleasure, I enjoy sex hugely, regardless of full earth shattering orgasm.

We talked about this too - and when I feel like I need one, I let him know, and he knows what it takes.

Just be careful when talking. If someone had tried to tell me that I had never had an orgasm, I would probably either have laughed at them, or felt judged and bitten their head off.

So tread lightly. Address the fear, not the concept!

Also try to accept that sex can be pleasurable without climax.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
(male)

Frustrated 2013 HB User

@Allanniah - That was one of the most honest and educational post I have read on this topic. I have explained that to my wife numerous times as she stops me, but she doesn't believe me. Maybe this will educate her. Thank you.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
(male)

TC95CI HB User

I've been frustrated with this for years, as my wife stops me also. We've talked about it, or rather I've talked about it. She doesn't know why, but she feels the need to stop me. She does climax and she says she's satisfied with what does happen, but she also tends to tell white lies to cover for other things that might bother or concern her.

Something makes me think that she just might be afraid of what will happen because she has a couple of times had a little too much to drink and will throw caution to the wind. She gets REALLY frisky if she's had a few and relaxes, but that doesn't happen often because she's not much of a drinker.

All I know is it was fantastic the few times she just let go and whatever was going to happen happened.

Last edited by TC95CI; 07-22-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Closed Thread