It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #1
(male)

just1guy HB User
Sensitive Dating/Sex Question for the Ladies

I recently was dating someone that appeared to be going very well. All the right signals were there, the right feelings seemed to be there, etc. She seemed to be a little slow to want to have sex and I liked her so I figured I would accommodate that to a limit. We certainly were "intimate" and kissed, made out, caressed, cuddled, hugged, etc. I slept over a few times all during which she didn't want to have intercourse but she was otherwise extremely affectionate and wouldn't let go of me. The last two times, in the midst of "passion", she reached down and felt my penis for a few seconds (through my briefs). Then took her hand away. No hand job, no nuthin.

Now, for the sensitive part. I'm ... er ... below average in size. Not tiny, but below average. And ... soon after these "events", she didn't want to see me anymore.

I know that it could have been something else, and I know that even if it was my size, there is really nothing I can do about it. But ... my question to the ladies is

What is your interpretation of her reaching down and feeling around only for a few seconds? Was she trying to "size me up"?

And ... if she had some hesitation of being with someone because she suspected he wasn't large enough in size, ... wouldn't she give it a shot anyway and see if she could be still satisfied ... see what kind of lover I am?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-04-2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Survey question removed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board. Thanks.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
(male)

alpharomeo HB User
Re: Sensitive Dating/Sex Question for the Ladies

i am guy

i am below average also
having said that i have had my affairs none of the women complained

size truly doesn t matter
check out the threads about penis size on the internet and you ll be reassured

good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread