It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2013, 03:20 AM   #1
(female)

doll13 HB User
Question Problems with Sex

I have a boyfriend now and we have had sex twice. He rushes to get his penis in without really taking time for foreplay. He was struggling this last time and he said he couldn't find it. O.o anyways I am not a virgin and I don't believe he is either. He is 22 I am 18 and i have had sex a few other times and it was never like this. He also sends me alot of random pictures of his penis which is weird to me for someone his age. Can anyone give some advice on this stuff? I hope its not too confusing !!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2013, 03:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: Problems with Sex

You need to talk to him about your discomfort with the rushing, lack of foreplay, and the pictures. Approach it from the standpoint of what you need to have sex be pleasurable and relaxing, not from a critical standpoint of his technique. With the pictures, I would just be frank about being uncomfortable with that. What if you got one of those on your cell phone during work or a meeting? Embarrassing! What if a child picked up your phone and saw them? Not good! If he cares about you, he will slow down and give you time to get warmed up.

The Following User Says Thank You to ladybud For This Useful Post:
doll13 (08-01-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Problems with Sex

Hi, is this guy otherwise romantic to you, holding hands, kissing, saying nice things to you? If he is good to you and romantic then he is misguided in his approach to you and like Ladybud said , you need to talk to him about the pictures and his sexual technique. However if he is not romantic with you and does not make you happy to be with him then let him go as he could be a problem. There have been some famous men who have gotten in trouble sending pictures like that and as a man with experience I can honestly say, I don't get it.......I mean it does not turn women on , I would be embarrassed doing something like that, but that's just me......

The Following User Says Thank You to lenvegas For This Useful Post:
doll13 (08-01-2013)
Closed Thread

Tags
boyfriend, girlfriend, sex help