It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2003, 11:38 PM   #1

loren sanders HB User
Does Taking Sex Pills Really Make Your Penis Grow.

Hey Does Anyone Know If The So Called Sex Pills That Make Your Penis Longer Work. Or Is It A Big Joke.....someone Please Comment On This . Thank You..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 08:11 AM   #2
(male)

Curtdude HB User
Thumbs down

Dude

Your unit is the size it is becase of your Gene pool. No pill or weight or pump is gona make it bigger permenantly. You need to deal with what you got and be happy with it. Girls lke dudes that know how to use thier tools not just the size. Nerves and being stressed out about perfroming can kill a guys wood so if you plan on being a good performer then just go with the flow and dont worry about it you will do fine.

Allways use a condom!

Good luck dude

CD

Last edited by Curtdude; 11-15-2003 at 08:13 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2003, 04:37 AM   #3
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Just so you have a second opinion: these pills do NOT work. I don't need to try them to know this. All through history people have been hustling stuff to insecure people, selling them the "cures" to their woes. It's a big scam. You can't believe their claims (or "testimonials" they provide) because it's all part of the sales pitch.

Save your money and appreciate what you have.

Mine's only 4.5" by the way.

Old 11-16-2003, 07:47 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
No, they dont work. What you have...is what you got. The size is unimportant...it's how you learn to use it.

Old 11-18-2003, 09:56 PM   #5
lovesex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNice
No, they dont work. What you have...is what you got. The size is unimportant...it's how you learn to use it.
pills cant enlarge your member, but they cant intensify orgasms, try Stinger Rx, that one worked fo rme and a bunch of my friends.

Old 11-19-2003, 12:52 PM   #6

bimbotiger HB User
Sorry to tell you nothing will change the size of your penis. Be happyb with what you have and forget about miracle cures. What you could try, though, is a herb called Zallouh Root. It's from Lebanon or Syria (I forget which) and it is used there with great success, not to lengthen but to strengthen. My hubbie uses it. We made the mistake of looking for the cheaper Zallouh, and it wasn't very efficient as they'd put in all sorts of other stuff. Look for the tabs that are 100% pure, and where the company states that it's the best and the freshest stuff around. You'll be surprised at how this works.

Closed Thread