It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2003, 08:50 PM   #1

makeen HB User
Pennis shape

Hello ,Here i find many post on size of pennis.i would like to know shape of pennis.Is shpae of pennis also matter for maritail life.my pennis is thinner at both site and thick at the middle.Is it normal.

Old 12-20-2003, 07:12 PM   #2
Inactive

focus HB User
Re: Pennis shape

Yes, its normal. At least 50% of all penises are widest at the middle, not the head. And penises come in all different shapes and sizes. I mean the general shape is the same, but they can look different, just as people don't all look alike either. If it gets hard, be happy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2003, 08:47 AM   #3

Lordi HB User

is it more stimulating for a woman to have a curved dick (up or down) rather than straight?

Old 12-21-2003, 09:41 AM   #4
Inactive

focus HB User

I've heard that a penis with an upward curve is more stimulating for a woman as it puts more pressure on the G-spot, and the clitoris. Any ladies care to comment if this is true?

Old 12-21-2003, 09:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordi
is it more stimulating for a woman to have a curved dick (up or down) rather than straight?
There can be advantages to a curved penis in certain positions but any advantage you get in one position would be lost in another - a curved-up one in the missionary position can stimulate the g-spot more but then when you're in doggy position, it's aiming the other direction, get it?

So to me there's no advantage during intercourse for it either way, although at least with a straight one it'll be consistent in any position. However - and this is a good one although irrelevant to stimulation of the female - doing oral on a curved penis can be much more difficult or much much easier than on a straight one depending on the angle because it's either aiming to the roof of the mouth (difficult) or down the throat (easier). So for that, you just make sure you're in the position to have the curve going the right way.

As for the original question, you've asked this already a few times, and YES your penis is normal!

Old 12-30-2003, 11:46 PM   #6

makeen HB User
urgent

Please let me know clearly.My pennis base is thin compare to middle and top.Is it normal ?Please help me soon i will get marry.

Old 12-30-2003, 11:48 PM   #7

makeen HB User

my pennis is thin at base .Please let me know is it normal

Old 02-01-2004, 09:01 PM   #8

Flower_03 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
There can be advantages to a curved penis in certain positions but any advantage you get in one position would be lost in another - a curved-up one in the missionary position can stimulate the g-spot more but then when you're in doggy position, it's aiming the other direction, get it?

So to me there's no advantage during intercourse for it either way, although at least with a straight one it'll be consistent in any position. However - and this is a good one although irrelevant to stimulation of the female - doing oral on a curved penis can be much more difficult or much much easier than on a straight one depending on the angle because it's either aiming to the roof of the mouth (difficult) or down the throat (easier). So for that, you just make sure you're in the position to have the curve going the right way.

As for the original question, you've asked this already a few times, and YES your penis is normal!
Hi, I guess what you are saying is that upward and downward curving penises are common and can have advantages. HOWEVER my b/f has a curved penis that bends to the right. Is this normal? Can this have advantages or can it cause difficulty? We have not had sex yet and are a bit worried about it.

Old 02-01-2004, 09:57 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User

Makeen,
You are normal Makeen! Don't worry about it! You will do just fine. I doubt the girl will have any complaints if you just concentrate on the topic at hand and forget about the shape of your little guy.

Congrats Makeen

-----------
Chic 05,

Don't worry about your boyfriend much. When the time comes you will either know or you won't if it is a problem for both of you. If it doesn't work out, it is not the end of the world. There are solutions, but I doubt it will cause a problem.

Of course, you can also both turn to a position where you are 90 degrees perpendicular to each other so that relatively speaking his penis will be pointing up or down inside you. That is, you on your side (spoon) and him upright on his knees.

Imagine that! I finally put my advance mathematics from my engineering degree to good use after all these years Math word problems... complete with solutions.

Hoop

Closed Thread