It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 12:54 PM   #1

alexg159 HB User
What woman say about penis size

As a recent joiner of this board, I've been looking at various forums about penis size and I've noticed some comments by women that proves what I always suspected anyway.

One woman said that: " A man asking a woman if size matters is like a woman asking a man - Do I look fat in this?"

Another woman stated that she could "handle a guy with a small penis if he's gifted in foreplay, but (I) don't think he would hold my interest for the long term."

Just as I thought, that in reality size matter A LOT to women. All this stuff that "size doesn't matter" is just a crock to make small guys like me feel better. A guy could be an unemployed serial killer, if he's hung he's got it made with women. I think all this talk from women about that guys like me should just "deal with what nature or God gave you" is just a PC way of saying you're pathetic and a joke. Just like women who say that their SO is small but "satisfies" them. Who wants to just "satisfy" a women during sex? I want to do more than just satisfy them. I want to rock their world and there's no way you can do that with a small penis. Let's get real here. How can I even just simply ask a woman out a date anyway? I'm not that good looking either and I'm bald as well. At least if I had a big penis (or even just a NORMAL sized one) at least I would have shot.

And while I'm on this subject, I just can't believe the one guy who wrote about how depressed he is because he has a 10 inch penis must be putting us on also to make guys like me feel better. How can you be depressed when you've got it made like that? Women would be lining up outside the door of his house and the phone ringing off the hook. I would kill to be a penis like that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2004, 01:08 PM   #2
Inactive

junkbondtrader HB User
Re: What woman say about penis size

holy crap, could you possibly be any more insecure and paranoid.

there are women who seriously honest to god couldn't give a crap how big your penis is. however, not very many would stick around in a relationship with someone so insecure about themselves. so give yourself a break already, and stop concentrating on your penis so much.

and, for the record, yes i am female, and no i am not blowing smoke...

Old 01-18-2004, 01:30 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

Ditto

Old 01-18-2004, 02:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexg159
I would kill to be a penis like that.
What a priceless Freudian slip.

But seriously, you have got to change your attitude because an attitude like that will get you rejected way faster than any small penis might.

As for asking a girl on a date, how is she to know how big your penis is? If all you're looking for is casual sex, then maybe how big your are is an issue, the way how big her breasts may be important to you. If you're talking about being with someone you actually care about then neither of those things should matter. Also, since a woman doesn't know how big your penis is when you're first asking her out on a date, what makes you think that having a big one would 'give you a shot'? Are you going to tell her? Show her? ...having a big penis does not get you a first date unless she's psychic or someone's told her.

Anyway, you are wrong wrong wrong, a man with a small penis CAN rock a woman's world as long as he knows how to do it - and believe me it involves WAY more than thrusting a large penis in and out.

And BTW, there are a lot of really hot bald guys out there. That's not automatically a strike against you. Baldness is also a sign of virility (there is a connection).

Old 01-18-2004, 02:15 PM   #5

LizzardLady HB User

Woman's advice : My hubby is balding, like a toilet seat pattern, (and he's 24!) so he now shaves it, very sexy!

He's somewhere between 5.5 and 6in I would guess, and that satisfies me. Unless you have a "big gal" or a "loose goose" who can't feel a darn thing, I wouldn't worry about size.

Many women can't climax with intercourse anyway, just oral, manual, and mechanical (my fav.)

The following user gives a hug of support to LizzardLady:
awan970 (11-21-2011)
Old 01-18-2004, 06:30 PM   #6

tooshort HB User

I would agree that penis size is important. Obviously, it may not be the MOST important attribute to women, and some women truly do not have any preference, but it is naive to believe that it makes NO difference. It is simply the PC thing to say. Given a choice, I believe that very few women would choose a lover with a below average penis. How many times have you ever heard of a woman bragging about her man’s small penis? How many times have you heard a women comment on how her many was “blessed”? If it truly doesn’t matter, why would a large penis be seen as a blessing? How many women fantasize about a man with a small penis? A large penis?

I find it very amusing that women absolutely cannot stand it when me are insecure about having a small penis. As if, men are not constantly bombarded with women’s insecurities about their bodies. There is certainly a double standard when it comes to the appropriateness of being insecure. Coping with being cursed with a small penis is very difficult (I speak for experience). The PC denial of the problem only makes the situation worse! My absolute favorite is the idea that men can compensate for a small penis by becoming the best possible lover. This is missing the point, the point is that we are limited by having a small penis, and can never compete with a man of similar “skill” but a larger penis.

So, why are so many women enraged when men are insecure about the size of their penis?
I think that some women feel that it is a reflection on the size of their vagina. That is, if their man feels that his penis is too small, it must be because their vagina is not tight enough. Also, I think that women are reluctant to admit that a larger penis is more erotic because they fear that they will be viewed as a “loose” woman. Finally, women want to spare men’s feeling (no one wants to be perceived as insensitive). I mean, how many times have you told a woman: “yes, you do look fat in those jeans”?

Old 01-18-2004, 07:13 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

I always love it when a man tries to guess how women feels and what we are thinking. I think you are using your small penis as excuse for why women have scorned you, instead of maybe the REAL reason, attitude.
I don't care what is politically correct, or worry that a small penis will make me feel "loose", what a joke. You really are searching with those conclusions. You say that you read numerous posts on this forum related to penis size, then you have chose to ignore about 95% of the post from women saying IT DOESN'T MATTER. Instead, you chose to focus on the very few negative ones. This tells me that it doesn't matter what anyone posts here, you have your mind made up. I guess all the women are lying here, eventhough posting here is completely anonymous and we can say whatever we feel.

Old 01-18-2004, 08:18 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Angel77 HB User

Hey tooshort, what's got you in a knot??? I have to admit some women will say penis size matters and guess what those women who will choose a man just because of size and not look at the entire package or what that person has to offer out of bed is a sorry individual.
I would never pick a man because of his penis size. I want a man who is a great person above the waist and if he's great in bed (nothing to do with penis size, I know friends who have husbands hung like horses but don't know what to do in bed) that's a bonus. Very few women can climax just through penetration alone, I guess that's why we are not concerned as much about penis size as men are.
If penis size had to do with a woman's ability to climax all my friends who have large hubby's wouldn't be complaining about their sex lives.
BTW, my husband is larger than average and it has its pitfalls too!! You should read a few posts on that. I can't be in certain positions because it's painful and this is the case for many women.
You need to find a woman who shares the same values and interests as you and everything else will fall into place. Don't wear your insecurities on the outside for everyone to see and don't make your insecurities someone elses.....meaning, don't push a woman away because in your mind she feels the same way about your penis size as you do. If she has issues with it, you'll know. And if she has an issue w/ something, it doesn't have to revolve around size.
Oh, on the baldness.....the only thing unattractive about losing your hair is someone who grows one side to their shoulder so they can comb it over and pretend that nobody notices it!! Shave it and be sexy with the rest of the baldies. Haven't seen a baldie I haven't liked yet.
And yes we have our insecurities about our looks, and no we don't want someone to say we look like a cow in our jeans either. But again it comes down to making your own insecurities someone elses. I'm sure you've met women this way too. You may have thought she was beautiful and she was just so sure she wasn't that she kept pushing you away with it until you walked. Did it have to do with her looks, since you obviously found her attractive? No, it had to do with attitude. Same goes with this situation.

Old 01-18-2004, 09:48 PM   #9

super fluke HB User

think about it like this..
about 50% of women don't care about the size of a man's penis, and about 50% of women actually do care..

also, 50% of women are looking to dedicate themselves to a man for the long haul because they luv them, and 50% of women are looking for casual sex, or relationships to fill their sexual appetite, and not to make their lives better..

[deleted]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-19-2004 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Surveys regarding sexual likes/dislikes/preferences are not allowed on the boards.

Old 01-18-2004, 09:56 PM   #10

tooshort HB User

I have a penis that is significantly smaller than average and this makes me less sexually desirable to SOME women. I have been with women that have told me that my size was a problem. This understandably was a very painful blow to my sense of masculinity in general and specifically to my sense sexuality. Therefore, when I am told that size simply does not matter to women, I am skeptical (based on experience). I did not imply that an above average penis was necessary (or even desirable), only that a smaller than average penis was not a desirable physical characteristic. This point never seems too get addressed. The feedback always seems to revolve around how other things are more important (I never claimed that this was not the case). Or, how other actions can compensate for the smaller size (doesn’t this just justify the original concern).

Women always seem to bash other women that are honest (not implying that anyone is dishonest) about the undesirability of a small penis. Trust me, men would much rather be told that it is a problem than have a women stay with them out of love, but never feel fully satisfied. Don’t women have the right to have a size preference, and be sexually satisfied?

This is a physical problem. The physical problem (below average size) has created the insecurity. The insecurity is a result of the problem, not the problem itself. Changing my attitude or my self-image will NOT change the physical reality, or the reality that two women that I cared for are no longer with me as a result! However, changing my penis size would immediately resolve the insecurities. Unfortunately, this is not possible. I could spend 8 hours at the gym every day for the rest of my life, and I would have the same physical problem. The fact that I cannot rectify the situation only compounds the pain and insecurity of the situation.

I am in a knot because the insecurities associated with having a small penis are being ridiculed, and I am being told that my attitude and insecurities are the root of the problem (not the physical reality of my small penis). This is a very painful affliction for myself, and many other men. It would never be acceptable for someone to ridicule or dismiss the insecurities associated with being overweight (or any other self-image issues). Why should it be acceptable when it is related to penis size?

Old 01-19-2004, 05:13 AM   #11

super fluke HB User

just how "below average size" are you?

i can say you could try Jelqing.. but be warned, you should approach it with a glass-half-empty state of mind.. most don't get results..

and if that doesn't work, then hey, why don't you opt for the surgery? it'll make your penis an inch or an inch and a half longer..
and hey, screw the possible side fx, 'cause what have you got to lose?
you're already insecure, y'know what i'm saying?

and i'm average.. 6 inches long and 5 inches girth.. but i'm sure it's well within the realm of possibility a woman could possibly turn me down someday.. i've only been with two women in sexual relationships, and they were longterm..
but the next girl i'm with might be the one to say "oh wow, that's it?"..
and if it truly bothers her then hey, screw her.. does she need me or my penis?
if the latter, then that's not enough for me..

Old 01-20-2004, 02:57 PM   #12

yodiggity HB User

OMFG!!!! I have been reading this thread and all I can say is "WOW". You have some issues. Let's get right down to it! How big are you? Get a ruler right now! Measure it! So how big is it? How AWFULLY TERRIBLE small is it?

After reading your posts, it's almost as if you want people to tell you your a loser! Guess what, you are! Not because your penis, but because of your attitude. You are not LISTENING to what the women in this thread are telling you! Listen! Listen! They are more interested in a loving relationship, than a penis.

I am so frustrated by your inability to LISTEN to what people are telling you. I don't want to be rude, but c'mon. This is an anonymous board and people are generally very truthful here. I am sure your a good person, let that part shine through. Then you will see how good sex and a relationship can be. Until you get rid of this "attitude" you will never know. My advice: Go see a shrink to help you through it.

Old 01-20-2004, 03:53 PM   #13

yoopergrl HB User

well, I have had sex with many different sizes, but the two that stick in my head are one that had a very large penis and another with a very small penis. The one with a very large penis was terrible in bed. He didn't do a thing to get me off, it was all about him and his big penis. I had sex with him twice and was bored both times. At first I was really excited "Holy wa! What a big penis!" After a few minutes of sex I was hoping it would be over with.
Now the other guy that was small I slept with many times. The sex was ok...not because of his size, but because he 1. didn't believe in giving oral sex 2. didn't stimulate me at all...like one poster said that Most women do not get off through intercourse at all, we must be manually stimulated through our clitoris. The clitoris has many more nerve endings that a penis...that is our hot spot. You really need to spend more time focusing on making her feel good. When you are in her, stimulate her with your fingers. Perform oral sex. Pay attention to what she likes. The best lovers that I have had really were attentive to what got me going.
In all honesty, at first the woman will be shocked, but if she is worth anything, she definitely won't remark on the size (if she does, tell her she has a fat butt in those jeans). I think we all have our own hangups. I feel that way about my breast size. I am a 36B...I feel that I am not sexy enough because they aren't big. I would never get implants, so I just found someone who gives them attention and makes me feel good about them. I hope you feel better...Please take my advice...just pay attention to her needs and maybe you won't just focus on your own.

Old 01-20-2004, 10:49 PM   #14
Veteran

mjmaciver HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopergrl
I feel that way about my breast size. I am a 36B...I feel that I am not sexy enough because they aren't big.
36B is like perfect breast size for me just to letcha know I think that's sooo sexy

in lamens terms: Me Likey!!!!
but u seem pretty composed so I assume u didn't need to hear that, that could be for any women who read this and feel insecure so that they don't have to post a similar thread regarding breast size.

But anyways on to the thread at hand:
You shouldn't start threads like this because it's just a loaded cannon, what do you expect to hear? yes most women want a respectable, loving relationship, there's gonna be one out of every 10 that says that they want a big penis they're being honest and so are the ones that say they don't care, DON'T DWELL ON THE ONE, you obviously already knew that some girls would prefer a larger penis, or you wouldn't have posted the thread, hearing it over and over again will just destroy your self-esteem. It's like having someone call you a loser to your face all day everyday, eventually your mind will shift and your confidence will be gone. Yes YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS you admitted that,
now what would you have us do about it? you could sit here all day reading these posts and getting mad at women or actually go out and get over those girls who just wanted a good time in the sack, and find yourself a real girl. I think that you are confused as to what you really want.

Old 01-21-2004, 08:14 AM   #15

tooshort HB User

Everyone made some good points, but I think that they missed the point that I was trying to make. I’m not saying that all women want a huge penis. I not saying that penis size is the most important attribute for all women. I’m not saying that a woman cannot be satisfied by a small penis. Yes, I’m sure that there are other attributes that can more than compensate for a small penis. Simply, I am saying that everything else being equal; an average/ slightly above average sized penis is more desirable than a below average sized penis to MOST women. In addition, I’m just saying that given a choice (everything else being equal) MOST women would choose to have a lover with at least an average sized penis. Therefore, having a small penis can be viewed as having a sexual handicap. Yes, it can be overcome or compensated for, but it is nonetheless an undesirable physical attribute.

Now, why does this issue bring out such hostility? Other issues with physical appearance do not elicit such hostility.

Just for the record: I am not mad at women. I think that they have every right to choose what they find desirable or erotic.

Closed Thread