It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 09:36 AM   #1

tooshort HB User
Coping with a small penis?

I experience episodes of depression, anxiety, and become socially withdraw because I have a small penis. Any reference/ reminder about penis size is usually enough to trigger these episodes. These reminders are quite ubiquitous, and cannot be avoided. On a daily basis, references to penis size are made on TV, the radio, and I can’t even open my Email without being spamed with ads for penis enlargement scams. So, how do other men (with the same physical problem) cope with these seeming constant reminders of their physical limitation? Thanks!

The following user gives a hug of support to tooshort:
axle4222 (01-18-2012)
Old 01-20-2004, 10:51 AM   #2
(male)

sikandar_bg HB User
Re: Coping with a small penis?

Cheer up, pal !! There are millions of men with small penises who have wonderful sex lives and there is no reason why u can't be one of them. All that matters is that u have a special partner, someone who understands and loves u and one with whom u can bond. If she is happy wih u, how do u care what 10 million morons have to say about penis size on TV and radio.

Also, most people lie about their size, there are probably innumerable men who are even smaller than u.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2004, 09:20 PM   #3
(male)

1965_Bruce HB User

I wonder....do us men worry more about our small penis size than women worry about their small breast size!

Old 01-20-2004, 09:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965_Bruce
I wonder....do us men worry more about our small penis size than women worry about their small breast size!
Judging from all the breast enhancements, I'd say they worry just as much, only they can do something about it. Mean time, all that worry means you forget to have fun........time wait for no one!

Old 01-21-2004, 02:22 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Hey bud, I've responded to this question dozens of times on this site, and some others. The important question here is...does it work? As long as it will do the job then you have nothing to worry about. Please don't let the size of your penis get in the way of experiencing the greatest pleasure in life. Your penis is only part of your body....it does not define who you are as a man. Any partner who would comment about it or not be interested in you because of your penis size isn't worth having anyway. Most women don't fall for a penis, they fall for the owner! So stop worrying about the size of your penis and live your life, when the right person comes along I can promise you that penis size will not get in the way of anything. You've just got to believe in yourself, be confident and forget what society says about penis size. The greatest majority of all penises are about the same size anyway and the world is full of guys who lie about the size. Penises don't make the man! And here's one other tip, only the first 2 or 3 inches of a vagina provide pleasure...the rest of a penis is just penetrating! So don't give this another thought! Good luck!

Old 01-21-2004, 08:01 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User

Oh Man, you have to get over that hang-up on penis size, you've got what you've got!! This is the way you are!! Now get out there and use it!! Find the gal that cares about YOU, and your penis will go along as a bonus.

Old 01-21-2004, 02:05 PM   #7

tooshort HB User

I understand that it is “popular” to minimize this issue, and I understand that the repetition becomes frustrating. What I don’t understand is, if you are frustrated by the question, why do you even read the post? Why respond in such a disrespectful manner? Would you be that disrespectful if it was in regard to any other issue?

I was not asking if penis size matters with this post (I already know the answer to that question). I wanted to know how other men (with the same issues) cope with having a small penis. If you do not have that problem or if you do not have an issue with the size your penis…GREAT! However, I do have that physical problem, and I do have psychological issues as a result. The repetition of this issue also illustrates that many other men have issues with the size of their penis. I was under the impression that this was the proper forum to discuss these types of issues.

Old 01-21-2004, 03:08 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965_Bruce
I think there are similarities in that both men and women worry about being at least average or normal. No ones like falling below average on anything - including height, weight, looks, vital measurements, etc. And when society is screaming that you have to have big breasts or a big penis, it's sure to get to anyone who falls short. But I think there are two big differences. First, we get to actually see breasts out in the general public, so despite the ever-present push for larger breasts, we also get to see small breasts, so there is a balance. Every time there is a beautiful woman in the public eye with small or normal breasts, it lessens the pressure. Men don't get that. Just claims of everyone else's giant penis sizes and if yours doesn't measure up, you'd better buy this product!!! And it's relentless.

Another difference is that I think more of a man's whole opinion of his sexual self is tied to his penis because that's pretty much his whole package is as far as what's actually being brought to the table, physically. Women on the other hand have other stuff to fall back on, we don't just bring our breasts to bed, we also have a vagina - which I would think is more important than breasts - and our bottoms (which tend to have a larger roll in lovemaking than men's bottoms, as cute as they may be). Again, it spreads out the areas to fixate on...( just read some of those posts by women who aren't happy with their labia... sad...)

Anyway, hope I've made some sense here. I can totally understand why a man with a small penis (or who's been convinced he has a small penis) would be upset with the constant anti-small-penis bombardment... Heck, I get those e-mails all the time too, and even I'm insulted! Sorry I'm not the right XY to answer the original question, just this hijacking one...

Old 01-24-2004, 04:32 AM   #9

chicken1 HB User

yo:
Don't worry about the penis size...the BEST SEX I'VE EVER HAD was with a guy whose penis was small...i grinded on him like crazy and was able to orgasm like with no other man i've been with. ...i'm dating a man with a large penis now and to be honest, after sex, i feel like i've been split in two...to be honest, i prefer smaller rather than larger...let her ride the top position and all is good.

Old 01-30-2004, 06:51 AM   #10
(male)

muttley44 HB User

My .02 cents.

You're insecurities are very valid. There are a few ways to get over this.

- Make up for it in other ways. Read some of the more recommended sex books and listen to what women have to say they want.

- Buff up your penis. I'm not trying to hawk any of those enlargement scams, but the excercises they push do work in one specific way; The engorgement increases to a point where it feels a lot more rigid (and helps endurance as well because the nerves aren't as sensitive). Think of this as your body's way of making a **** ring internally. Only problem with this is you need lots and lots of patience and time.

- Try some herbal stuff (like Stinger Rx). Produces the same results as I previously mentioned regarding excercises, only herbally.

I'm not saying the usual size doesn't matter to women as much as it matters to men (which is really true) because it's a more passive way to get over any insecurity. Work on what makes you insecure, you'll really discover a lot of why you're insecure to begin with.

Old 02-02-2004, 08:16 AM   #11

neener5151 HB User

Bruce... a lot of women don't worry about their breast sizes unless their environment encourages larger sizes. You will see more actresses and artists get it done because of their environment. Other women may get it done if their size is very small or a spouse badly wants it done.

Old 02-05-2004, 09:50 PM   #12
Inactive

mr_dik HB User

I understand how you feel as I have a small penis too... And yes it does bother me, but what can you do? There's nothing we can do. Like Lance said, as long as it works! It's how you use it that counts. I know that sounds like yada yada but it's true. We just have to learn to live with what we have... unfortunately, I have a small penis that has a too tight foreskin too and it really pisses me off sometimes... But what can ya do eh?

I'm with a girl who doesn't care about my small penis and I can still pleasure her with my small penis! We small penis guys should also be experts with the tongue and hands and fingers Use them well enough and get her so hot that she won't even care about what fills her up cos you'll feel big no matter what if she's so horny. I can still manage to get my gf to orgasm vaginally with my small penis. So don't worry dude!

It doesn't make you any less of a man. And it takes more of a man to be honest about his size than to lie about having a bigger one.

BOTTOM LINE: If the girl doesn't wanna be with you cos of your penis size, then she aint worth it to begin with. You don't wanna be with anyone that shallow anyway.

Last edited by mr_dik; 02-05-2004 at 09:51 PM.

Old 03-07-2004, 08:25 PM   #13
(female)

lovethemusic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooshort
I experience episodes of depression, anxiety, and become socially withdraw because I have a small penis. Any reference/ reminder about penis size is usually enough to trigger these episodes. These reminders are quite ubiquitous, and cannot be avoided. On a daily basis, references to penis size are made on TV, the radio, and I can’t even open my Email without being spamed with ads for penis enlargement scams. So, how do other men (with the same physical problem) cope with these seeming constant reminders of their physical limitation? Thanks!
its not the size that matters..its how you use it

Old 03-08-2004, 10:55 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

I don't think size matters either!
if you can use your finger to massage that ****, than why can't you use your penis? surely your penis is just as big as your finger!
the first 1-2-3 inches of a womans vagina is where its the most senstive anyway.
like most of the posters said don't let it bother you if you think you have a small penis....pretend its a 12 inch monster if that will help you!!! no reason to be depressed or feel an to be socially withdrawn...them adds on the internet are just what you said enlargement scams they don't work so don't waist your money on them........I don't think you have a phyiscal problem here/maybe a mental one? but thats just the way your thinking/I hope this don't offend you thats not my intention, I'm just stating my opinon..... so cheer up you will meet the right person some day and your size will not matter one bit.

if your healthy just be glad that you are! learn to relax a little better also that will help you a lot.
Good Luck to you.

Old 03-08-2004, 05:25 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

A tad over 5" is the average erect penis size. A good, firm 5" if often assummed by many women to be 6" or more. Unless they have a ruler handy, they really don't know. All the surveys are biased to the high size because either the guys are lying or the small guys don't participate to the extent the larger guys do.

Closed Thread