It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 11:07 AM   #1

darkwun HB User
Penis goes limp with condom on...

Ok lets see im 19 yrs old and every time i put on a condom when i have sex my penis goes limp after a few min....so im forced to having unprotected sex with my gf.We're both clean and i pull out(i know not 100% pregnancy protection). When we have unprotected sex i stay erect and once in a while go soft for maybe 15 sec and get hard again(diff positions prob) do you think it is mental that i go limp with a condom on???? didnt have that problem summer time with my ex gf...oh yea my girth is 6.25 inches could that be the problem??? because i had 6 in girth around summer time so i dont know...

Old 02-03-2004, 12:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
Re: Penis goes limp with condom on...

Unless your both prepared to be parents, I would certainly urge you to wear a condom. You may want to try a larger size since you say you have grown in girth.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2004, 01:58 PM   #3
(male)

Willy HB User

Your girth shouldn't be causing the problem. The tightness of the condom should help you maintain an erection. It does for me. Do you just not want to wear a condom? Purchasing a larger size condom may help you mentally. It may make you feel sexier, and maybe that will assist you. Be careful. You don't want to be a father yet.

Old 02-03-2004, 06:18 PM   #4
(male)

Weaver HB User

Question for you: Do you consider putting on a condom as a necessary evil to getting to have sex. If it is just something to do as quickly as possible so you can get to the good part, that may be your problem. Putting on the condom needs to be part of your foreplay. Have your girlfriend put it on you. Make it exciting. Tell her to use her imagination. I bet that if you slow down, make it an enjoyable part of the love making that you will be rock hard and give her a time she will never forget. Just slow down amd have a little fun. Oh, by the way, You really will need to make it up to her. Now, it is your turn to us your imagination.

Have a good time.

Old 02-03-2004, 08:12 PM   #5

darkwun HB User

girth is thickness......um about the condom....i havent tried the xxl 1s but other condoms i did.....i dont mind wearing a condom and we did try using them...but after about 1-2 min of intercourse my penis goes limp with a condom on....if i take it off then i get hard and stay hard for most of the time.i do go slightly limp for a few sec but get fully hard again....im guessing because of the position....i do flex my pc muscles and keep on going...i usually reach orgasm after about 10-15 min if i want 2....2nd time after atleast 30 min of intercourse...about 4 or 5 months ago i had no problem using a condom and stayed hard so i dont know that it might be.i dont think its physical cuz i do get morning wood and get hard lots of times during the day...

Old 02-03-2004, 09:20 PM   #6

darkwun HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ter kashaku
ok thx but im onyl 15 and the only thing i can get out of your situation is the condom might b cuttin off the vein ....so blood wont rush to the penis...

yet another question 4 u... im a lil dumb in this area ok...forgive me...
A orgasm...i masturbate alot and when i ***... i usualy stop but i normaly dont feel much just a lil bit but not much... should i keep going or sumthing?
when i masturbate i usually stop when im about 2 ***...wait like 10 sec keep on going....stop and go on a few times then have an orgasm...i do that and the kegel excersizes which help me last longer in bed....at round 2 lol i lasted 1-1.5 hours but thats after my 1st orgasm...the 1st is usually between 15-30min depends how horny i am and how much i can hold on for.....

Old 02-04-2004, 06:30 AM   #7
(male)

Willy HB User

the measurement around your penis.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:07 PM   #8

john 27 HB User

The pull out method is extremely risky. First off, sometimes you don't expect to ejaculate and you do. Secondly, precum can cause her to get pregnant. If you can't wear a condom she should use the pill.

Old 02-13-2004, 06:13 PM   #9
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ter kashaku
what is girth ???
The measurement around the circumference of the penis

Closed Thread