It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2004, 03:31 PM   #1

joqat HB User
Oversensitive penis

To cut a long story short; I pulled a girl in a nightclub last night and went back to her place. I have had previous problems with tight foreskin that has been resolved through gradual stretching. Normally when I masturbate I do not roll my foreskin back, but last night this girl did. It hurt so much I had to clench my teeth to stop myself from screaming. Later when she was giving me oral I lost my erection because of the pain. I ignored this and carried on nonetheless.

It is now the evening after and, after inspection, I have discovered sore red areas on my penis. These areas are hyper-sensitive, look damp and have what appears to be a layer of tissue around the edges that has been pushed aside.

It is Saturday, so the university medical centre is not open until Monday morning. I am considering going to the hospital tomorrow since I am in pain if I move about at all.

Thx in advance for and advice and suggestions.

Last edited by joqat; 02-07-2004 at 03:33 PM.

Old 02-08-2004, 10:27 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User
Re: Oversensitive penis

You just injured your penis, that's all. It'll heal. So let me ask you... Why do you not ever pull the foreskin back behind the head when erect. You must certainly know that it is supposed to be pulled back when erect. I mean you don't have to when masturbating, but certainly her pulling it back shouldn't have been a surprise!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2004, 04:24 PM   #3

joqat HB User

This is a bit embarrassing, but it is the first real action i have had. I did know that the foreskin was meant to be pulled back when erect. I have tried masturbating like that, but found it more comfortable not doing so.

It did not surprise me when she did pull it back, but the amount of sensitivity did. She was obviously doing something wrong, otherwise I would not have these injuries.

I suppose the real reason for this thread was to see if anyone had any suggestions as to how to prevent this from happening again.

Last edited by joqat; 02-08-2004 at 05:40 PM.

Old 02-08-2004, 08:26 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

You need to stretch the foreskin so that it is not painful to retract and you need to desensitize the head through masturbation (basically direct contact). Use lube.

Old 02-09-2004, 12:13 AM   #5

Mojo_912 HB User

If you dont wash under the foreskin it can get reddish and kind of an achey pain... just a heads up.

Old 02-09-2004, 12:18 AM   #6

joqat HB User

cheers guys

Old 12-02-2004, 04:26 AM   #7

Tayken HB User

Quote:
I have discovered sore red areas on my penis. These areas are hyper-sensitive, look damp and have what appears to be a layer of tissue around the edges that has been pushed aside.
Ok i had this.

Here is the problem. your riped the skin a little. What will happen if you dont srtch this skin out so it does not happen is will each time you rip it the hole in the skin will get a little smaller. smaller then the size of a Q-tip.

This happen to me. This is a very very common thing this is why babys get the skin cut off when they are born. I had this done at the age of 20. Let me tell you, i was very happy i got it done. But if you are going to get it done, think about it and talk to a DR. If you think you will need to get it done, get it done now when you are young. And put side about 2 weeks.

I will not lie it hurts. and it hurts bad.

I will tell you all about it if you want. just let me know.

Oh and she was not doing anything wrong, think about trying to put a round peg in a square hole.

Tayken

Closed Thread