It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 08:55 PM   #1

RebelRocker HB User
Exclamation Cloudy Urine & Strange Semen

Okay, I had a problem awhile ago where my urine was cloudy and I had the feeling of someone pushing on my upper scrotum. I have been tested for gonorhea and chlamydia, but both came back negative.

I went in a couple weeks ago. The doctor took a urine sample and felt around my scrotum and couldn't anything unusual. Coincidentally, the pain went away shortly after and I was symptom free for a couple of weeks.

Now recently I've noticed it being cloudy once again, and while masturbating, my semen varies greatly. Sometimes its normal and sometimes it has little gelatenous blobs in it. Ocassionally, I'll find a very small speck... usually a sort of gold-tan color. These specks aren't solid either. They appear to be kind of jelly like.

I have zero pain or abnormal sensation in the area. I checked for lumps etc. but didn't find anything... There is a squishy thing in my scrotum behind my testicles but that's normal for me... the epipdytimis or whatever.

I'm not terribly concerned cause it isn't bothering me in any way other than aesthetics. If I wasn't naturally paranoid about the "land down under", I probably would never have noticed these things.

It's also midterm time around here and I've been really stressed. I haven't been drinking as much water as I should. I get one or two 500 mL bottles a day. These could possibly have caused my problem.

Does anyone have any susggestions?

Last edited by RebelRocker; 02-09-2004 at 09:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2004, 02:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Cloudy Urine & Strange Semen

Hey bud, I'm not sure about the cloudy urine, although drinking more water is always a good thing and helps keep things cleaned out. In terms of that gelatin like substance in an ejaculation...that is actually the sperm you are ejaculating. There are several fluids in an ejaculation, one, the seminal fluid is the whitish/creamy colored one that is usually creamy in consistency. Sperm is often yellowish in color and jelly like in consistency. The more sperm available, the more of it you will notice. What changes here is the amount of ejaculations in a given time period...the more of them, the less sperm that will be in each one. Hope this helps!

Old 02-12-2004, 09:38 PM   #3

RebelRocker HB User

Oddly enough, following my last midterm my urine returned to its normal color and everything appears to be normal.

Old 02-12-2004, 10:33 PM   #4

TexasMom73 HB User

I'd be seeing a urologist if this is reaccuring. That's nothing to play with.
I do know that Retrograde Ejaculation can cause cloudy urine. If you are having decreased amount of semen or "dry climax" (orgasm without semen) then I'd get checked right away.

Old 02-13-2004, 06:31 PM   #5

RebelRocker HB User

Well, I've been to a walk in clinic 3 times.
All of which they either told me to drink more water, or gave me a prescription to kill a potential infection.

I had sex lastnight and my semen was normal. No shortage or anything.

What exactly is retrograde ejaculation?

Closed Thread