HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Men (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/)
-   -   condom to use if you ejaculate too quickly (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-men/149783-condom-use-if-you-ejaculate-too-quickly.html)

homes123 02-13-2004 01:59 PM

condom to use if you COME too quickly

i used a lifestyles ultra sensitive and came really quick. i dont know if thats why, but it could be. what are good condoms that will help me last longer? i got trojan extra strength but havent tried them yet.

john 27 02-13-2004 03:45 PM

Re: condom to use if you COME too quickly

[QUOTE=homes123]i used a lifestyles ultra sensitive and came really quick. i dont know if thats why, but it could be. what are good condoms that will help me last longer? i got trojan extra strength but havent tried them yet.[/QUOTE]

Use a condom without lube, make sure it's thick and use two if your that sensitive.

mjmaciver 02-13-2004 09:42 PM

Never Use Two Condoms!!!!!!!!

chevyman 02-18-2004 10:53 AM

Try to get a condom that fits pretty tight around the base/ or use an enhancing band? or a C-ring? but be carefull using them things they can cut off the blood circ and that will make you very uncomft. I have tried both but it sure did not feel very good to me during intercorse it took away the the feel and I got to num (penis) maybe it was to tight? the best way I found to stop premature ejaculation is just take your time and give her the best forplay ever and try to hold your self from [ejaculating] too fast it takes practice but it can be done.

jim1 02-18-2004 04:30 PM

Did you ever try any of the gels/creams for guys? Prolong, etc--they have a mild anaesthetic in them that dulls the sensitivity a little bit. It may not be your condom alone that's the problem. The guy who said go with an unlubed one has a point--but the lube may help her out, so I'd look for another solution. Def true that the thinner condoms give you more "feel," which you don;t need...ditto for very tight-fitting ones. Maybe try a larger size one and one of those creams/gels--I've used them, and they're not bad--just don;t use too much or it gets too "squishy" feeling. Good luck bud.

fuzzybagel 02-18-2004 07:46 PM

The Trojan twisted pleasures and if you are big enough the magnums...those will last you a while

MrNice 02-21-2004 07:04 PM

Re: condom to use if you ejaculate too quickly

Trojan makes a condom which is lubricated with a gel that desensitizes the penis. I dont recall the exact name of the condom but it is made by Trojan and it says on the box that it is made to reduce sensitivity.

Also, never use two condoms as the friction can cause them to slip off or break.

devlight 02-23-2004 08:27 AM

is ther no permanent solution of premature ejeculation??????

mjmaciver 02-23-2004 01:23 PM

[QUOTE=devlight]is ther no permanent solution of premature ejeculation??????[/QUOTE]

yeah, relax

chevyman 02-24-2004 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=mjmaciver]yeah, relax[/QUOTE]
I don't agree with the poster that said ditto on the tight fitting condoms, sure tight fiting ones around the shaft is ditto, but I was meaning a tight fit at the base of the shaft/try an enancing ring! that should make your duration last as long as you like! and yes try to Relax! slow down a little that may help you too?