It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2004, 08:31 AM   #1

munky_atwa HB User
Trouble getting an erection

I have been seeing this girl for about 6 months now. Every time she tries to give me oral or use her hand my penis will not become erect. She has probably tried on at least 10 different occasions to give me oral and/or use her hand and only once has my penis become erect. Before her I did date a girl for 3 years and we were sexual active and I never had any problem like this. Now with this new girl I cant seem to get an erection. I receently have also slept with my ex and I had no problem getting an erection with her either. Why with this new girl can I not seem to get an erection. I am attracted to her a lot and it is very frustrating. Can anyone offer any advice or at least some professional I may be able to talk too.

Last edited by munky_atwa; 03-21-2004 at 08:31 AM.

Old 03-21-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Katyana HB User
Re: Trouble getting an erection

Quote:
Originally Posted by munky_atwa
I have been seeing this girl for about 6 months now. Every time she tries to give me oral or use her hand my penis will not become erect. She has probably tried on at least 10 different occasions to give me oral and/or use her hand and only once has my penis become erect. Before her I did date a girl for 3 years and we were sexual active and I never had any problem like this. Now with this new girl I cant seem to get an erection. I receently have also slept with my ex and I had no problem getting an erection with her either. Why with this new girl can I not seem to get an erection. I am attracted to her a lot and it is very frustrating. Can anyone offer any advice or at least some professional I may be able to talk too.
You say you like this girl "a lot". Perhaps you are afraid to disappoint her in some fashion and it's weighing on you to the point you can't perform. Has she been with other men other than you? Has she talked about her past relationships/sexual experiences? Has she said something to you about them either positive or negative that might lead you to subconsciously feel that you might disappoint her in some way, or not measure up to those she was with before you?

Or maybe she's more aggressive than you are, and you are feeling pressured.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2004, 08:30 PM   #3

munky_atwa HB User

She has been with other men before. She has talked about them with me. But nothing of that bothers me. I do feel that she is more aggresive, not in teh nature though of moving too fast or anything. I dont feel though that she is too aggresive though. She is just one of those girls that likes things a little rougher, nothing kinky or crazy, nothing to scare me or creep me out. Its just very frustrating because she asked me why I dont want to sleep with her. What am I suppost to say to that???? Do you think I should see a doctor??? I dont know if its more a psychological problem or a anatomy problem???

Old 03-23-2004, 03:16 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Sounds mental to me. You may be uncomfortable with the though of having sex with her - either her aggressiveness scares you (or her past sexual history), or you like her too much and feel that sex with her would be morally wrong at this stage. You may wish to re-evaluate how you feel about her. If she is too aggressive, as her to take a more submissive role. If you are not ready for sex with her, then stop trying - trying and failing only makes things worse.

Closed Thread