It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 04:01 PM   #1

davemason2k HB User
red, sore dry, skin peeling on head of penis

Hi, for ther last month I'm had this red sore spot on the right side of my penis head. It's funny because the left side is perfectly fine but the right side has had this problem for the last month and it won't go away. I'm thinking it could be some type of fungus but I really have no clue. I thought I'd ask around here before I spend 80 dollars on a doctor visit. Is there anything I can get over the counter to help this? I've ben having Eczema problems lately but I don't think thats it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2004, 04:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: red, sore dry, skin peeling on head of penis

This could easily be eczema.
You could try ordinary diaper cream, with zinc oxide. If that doesn't work, I would see a dermatologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2004, 09:53 AM   #3

mark09 HB User
Re: red, sore dry, skin peeling on head of penis

Im having some what similiar problems i have dry white discoloration on the head of my penis now i also have a red rash on my sack so i think i have a yeast infection, maybe you possibly have a yeast infection. Try Lotrmin cream you can buy it over the counter, it says its for jock itch but it has an Anti Fungal ingrediant the kills alot of things even if its not yeast this might work.

Closed Thread